Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Trothael

Organization XIII - The Elite

Recommended Posts

WayToTheDawn said:

Roxas said:

 

That would be 8 am EST correct? Tomorrow night I'm free as far as I know.

 

 

I believe you go the other way...so  it'll be 8 PM EST.

gran_risa.gif totally had a brain fart there. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye, welcome to the team, VC. 

I hope you find it quite comfortable in this vicinity.  Certainly a grand place to reside, aye?

By the way, you're on dishes duty for the next three days.  Can't forget the chores, can we?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Choitz said:

Aye, welcome to the team, VC. 

I hope you find it quite comfortable in this vicinity.  Certainly a grand place to reside, aye?

By the way, you're on dishes duty for the next three days.  Can't forget the chores, can we?

My throne needs polishing while you're at it ;]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trothael said:

Choitz said:

 

Aye, welcome to the team, VC. 

I hope you find it quite comfortable in this vicinity.  Certainly a grand place to reside, aye?

By the way, you're on dishes duty for the next three days.  Can't forget the chores, can we?

 

 

My throne needs polishing while you're at it ;]

And I need someone to braid my dreadlocks :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ecomics21 said:

Trothael said:

 

Choitz said:

 

Aye, welcome to the team, VC. 

I hope you find it quite comfortable in this vicinity.  Certainly a grand place to reside, aye?

By the way, you're on dishes duty for the next three days.  Can't forget the chores, can we?

 

 

My throne needs polishing while you're at it ;]

 

And I need someone to braid my dreadlocks :D

 

It's a shame that Axel just left to have his coat re-fitted. I heard he was looking for someone to re-spike his hair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trothael said:

Ecomics21 said:

 

Trothael said:

 

Choitz said:

 

Aye, welcome to the team, VC. 

I hope you find it quite comfortable in this vicinity.  Certainly a grand place to reside, aye?

By the way, you're on dishes duty for the next three days.  Can't forget the chores, can we?

 

 

My throne needs polishing while you're at it ;]

 

And I need someone to braid my dreadlocks :D

 

 

 

It's a shame that Axel just left to have his coat re-fitted. I heard he was looking for someone to re-spike his hair.

Oh so you heard about that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so this is like a gaint kingdom hearts elite think tank id love to join any spots open

must be honest i play the card game well but never played video game love to join your ranks though

Id love to apply as seat V Luxord the Gambler of Fate hes my fav of all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B1ack said:

so this is like a gaint kingdom hearts elite think tank id love to join any spots open

must be honest i play the card game well but never played video game love to join your ranks though

Id love to apply as seat V Luxord the Gambler of Fate hes my fav of all

Like all other candidates, you shall be considered at our next meeting.

 

Also: What time is Saturday's meeting going to be, guys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trothael said:

B1ack said:

 

so this is like a gaint kingdom hearts elite think tank id love to join any spots open

must be honest i play the card game well but never played video game love to join your ranks though

Id love to apply as seat V Luxord the Gambler of Fate hes my fav of all

 

 

Like all other candidates, you shall be considered at our next meeting.

 

Also: What time is Saturday's meeting going to be, guys?

thank id love to join your ranks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WayToTheDawn said:

I can see the problem clearly sir.

Your using a Mac...

Yeah, but should that have anything to do with signing up? I mean, I plan to use rather meebo or the mac version to sign in... but I need to make an account first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Card_Breaker said:

WayToTheDawn said:

 

I can see the problem clearly sir.

Your using a Mac...

 

 

Yeah, but should that have anything to do with signing up? I mean, I plan to use rather meebo or the mac version to sign in... but I need to make an account first.

Well, all joking aside....ANYTHING Windows/Microsoft....just has a ton of problems when it wants to work with ANYTHING Mac/Apple....even something like signing up for an account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WayToTheDawn said:

 

Card_Breaker said:

 

WayToTheDawn said:

 

I can see the problem clearly sir.

Your using a Mac...

 

 

Yeah, but should that have anything to do with signing up? I mean, I plan to use rather meebo or the mac version to sign in... but I need to make an account first.

 

 

Well, all joking aside....ANYTHING Windows/Microsoft....just has a ton of problems when it wants to work with ANYTHING Mac/Apple....even something like signing up for an account.

 

 

I see... I guess I'll sign up on my reeeeeeaaaalllly slow windows computer then. Hopefully I can make it so I can join in tomorrow.

EDIT: Unfortunately, it still shows the same thing on my windows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Card_Breaker said:

WayToTheDawn said:

 

Card_Breaker said:

 

WayToTheDawn said:

 

I can see the problem clearly sir.

Your using a Mac...

 

 

Yeah, but should that have anything to do with signing up? I mean, I plan to use rather meebo or the mac version to sign in... but I need to make an account first.

 

 

Well, all joking aside....ANYTHING Windows/Microsoft....just has a ton of problems when it wants to work with ANYTHING Mac/Apple....even something like signing up for an account.

 

 

I see... I guess I'll sign up on my reeeeeeaaaalllly slow windows computer then. Hopefully I can make it so I can join in tomorrow.

EDIT: Unfortunately, it still shows the same thing on my windows.

 

Take a sledgehammer to your Mac. Get a better PC.

THIS IS MY ADVICE

*Loves his gaming spec PC*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trothael said:

Card_Breaker said:

 

WayToTheDawn said:

 

Card_Breaker said:

 

WayToTheDawn said:

 

I can see the problem clearly sir.

Your using a Mac...

 

 

Yeah, but should that have anything to do with signing up? I mean, I plan to use rather meebo or the mac version to sign in... but I need to make an account first.

 

 

Well, all joking aside....ANYTHING Windows/Microsoft....just has a ton of problems when it wants to work with ANYTHING Mac/Apple....even something like signing up for an account.

 

 

I see... I guess I'll sign up on my reeeeeeaaaalllly slow windows computer then. Hopefully I can make it so I can join in tomorrow.

EDIT: Unfortunately, it still shows the same thing on my windows.

 

 

 

Take a sledgehammer to your Mac. Get a better PC.

THIS IS MY ADVICE

*Loves his gaming spec PC*

-__-"

I tried on every computer in the house and it says the same for all. So I guess they really are fixing something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...