Sign in to follow this  
DeeJay2

Location, Location, Location (of players)

I was wondering where in the world all these new potential players are based...

I recognise a few of the players names on the forums for sure - so I know there are a few others interested who live in the UK but it would be nice to get an idea of which countries everyone is based in.

Myself I based in London (UK).

Hopefully there are a few more in the UK looking forward to the release as well!

Well, sorry to disappoint you, but I also hope that some people from around here are looking forward to this game and thus I think, this thread is a brilliant idea.

So, I'm from Frankfurt  (Germany).

Columbus Ohio (USA if you're not familiar with states of this wretched union).

Though I think none of my friends right now are interested... I should rather say 'friends' as I only see them for the most part in context of one particular TCG (UFS). For the most part, if Matt is reading. Like to hang with you more, just don't have time.

Oh and also I seldom have time to bother trying to get people together lately to do much of ANYthing... almost tempted to bail and play That One Card Game just cause it has players EVERYwhere... or just bail and play MMOs...

Speaking of which... gonna log on to Warhammer Age of Reckoning now. :)

I was wondering where in the world Aldershot was....[i love that well known mapping software]...I shall have to come and visit as it may be a touch closer than the Heart of England; don't worry Tearmat - I shall make both trips!

Depending on how it plays I would be interested in playing. But my area sucks for CCGs and I doubt there would be a playgroup around here. But I'm from Kenosha, WI. Anyone else out there in the area?

Well Cerebral, i doubt i'll have much of a playgroup... given how craptacular my playgroup for UFS is right now...

I don't really plan on holding events for this game, but I plan on owning some and meeting with people when I can. If you're down for that Cerebral, then so am I. Give me a call or email (alexandernjames at gmail.com).

Or I'll see you at Gencon. Game on.

Hi All,

I'm from Hungary, and I hope there will be some players around. At least my girlfriend as interested in the game as myself so we could play together. :)

Around here there is some community for AGoT LCG so I hope the same love for this gem.

Hi all

We have great group in Poland - Silesia. Old WFRP and WFB players, great to hear about this game!! I think  it will be really big succes in Poland.

deejay said:

I was wondering where in the world Aldershot was....[i love that well known mapping software]...I shall have to come and visit as it may be a touch closer than the Heart of England; don't worry Tearmat - I shall make both trips!

Waterloo to Aldershot, less than an hour..........happy.gif

We can just drag Mark and Lee down and make a session of it.... happy.gif

maly said:

Hi all

We have great group in Poland - Silesia. Old WFRP and WFB players, great to hear about this game!! I think  it will be really big succes in Poland.

You Polish people's playing the MMO? :)

Glad there is such a non american following of warhammer... fitting given that it is a European company... duh. why am I talking?

It's a phenomenon why Warhammer Fantasy Role Play is so popular in Poland. This game was one of the first  Role Plaing Game in Poland- published in polish language. Warhammer Fantasy Battle is much more poupular than WH40k in my country.So  i am sure Invasion will be one of the most expecting title in future months.

Empire FTWgui%C3%B1o.gif

I'm in Kentucky, but I also plan to be at GenCon, although I think I'm already booked up for Saturday and won't be able to do the event. I should be able to swing by and watch some, though. 

maly said:

Warhammer Fantasy Battle is much more poupular than WH40k in my country.

That is because Warhammer is a real game and Warhammer 40000 is for 12 year olds.................gran_risa.gif

maly said:

Empire FTWgui%C3%B1o.gif

I think you will find it is Wood Elves FTW ......................gran_risa.gif

Where do you get your stuff from Maly, I deal with a few of the Polish gaming stores.

jogo said:

I hope I will find some people around Frankfurt / Germany for play.

Here! HERE! Pick me, pick me! :D

No, honestly, I'm quiet happy that someone from Frankfurt is writing here. I think we will be able to meet for a game or two. ;)