Sign in to follow this  
harleysa

Release Schedual?

Fair enought

The FFG guys don't update their website very often (at least until recently) but are quite approachable at cons and such so I was hoping somone would have some info about what the current translation and/or release schedual was (assuming there is one). But I suppose there isn't any new info to be had at least for the moment

AS is still working on the creatures book, so it's not even out in spanish nor french.

But you can build yourself monsters or get a lot of fan made creatures on the different boards. (see in the "LINKS" thread)

Oh I have been! I just love having as much source material as possible.

And it would be very nice to have more on Hell and the shadowed three (you know who I'm talking about...). Especially the Imperium's toys.

I'll be very happy too if I could read these books, but it won't be until... at least 2010 (very optimistic)-2011 if you can read in spanish babeo.gif

There's a few information about everthing in every book I assume, at least in Gaia vol1, there's a lot of setting information (more than just geographic : organisations etc.)

I've heard more recently that the Gaia Sourcebook is being translated at the moment.

The more official word is that they are waiting to see how well Anima does before committing to working on more translations.

I just got the rulebook a week ago and have been spending my time reading it and showing it to as many of my friends as possible.  I have manged to get alot of people who are unsatisfied with DnD interested in it. I am really hoping this game turns into a big success.

While a lovely piece of art and work, I think that the game wouldn't suffer by a "free quick-start" PDF and perhaps even gaming-store handout being available to spread the "love". In fact, most games would benefit from a Quick Start.

Guest Not In Sample

Here is the best place to get concepts for creatures in anima. I was searching for Exalted art and came across Wen -M at deviant.

http://wen-m.deviantart.com/gallery/

Hope this helps. As far as stats or the system itself can't help you there. Maybe these othe rforum members can.

Enjoy

I think the system would highly benifit from a Javascript or other program for Players to make and update characters, also some sort of encounter maker for the GM's. I know my GM takes a lot of time figuring out the numbers and stats of monsters and some thing that could calulate the final numbers automaticlly would make a huge difference.

Omnicrazzy said:

lozano_ said:

I tell you the same as in the spanish forum... be patient.

I didn't even know there were other language forums. :P

Anima is a spanish game, released in 2005 in Spain. It has been translated since the end of 2007 in french, and only at the end of 2008 in english.

[sorry if it's not the correct thread, anyway, hello everyone.]

I was told that someone here might know about the book releases. Does somebody know when the English version of the Gaia book is going to be published? And what can we know about the upcoming English Anima Tactics Corebook and the Visual Art Book releases?