Sign in to follow this  
PzVIE

This game is in dire need of more heroes!

I mean, there must be more heroes who dare to enter that castle!

If FFG does not produce a "normal" (i.e., boxed) expansion, at least bring on some battlepacks (like those in the Star Wars Assault game) with more heroes and minis. And a couple of new cards. Anything. Sell it for 20 a pack. I don't care. I need more heroes!!!

Edited by PzVIE

I love the game as it is , but more heroes would be nice.. More cards too,

While I'd like more chamber tiles as well, I'm not sure how that would work, unless they release an alternate new set that is separate from the old one.

I agree, I use some Descent heroes to play DungeonQuest, including the redesigned heroes, so conversion cards descent to DQ) would be nice as well.

Some heroes have easy homemade rules, Like Zyla being able to pass through any door or Thaiden winning if killing his bounty.

In case of a new hero, I propose some a heroe like a mix Thaiden/Grey Ker, bounty hunter/vigilante like vampirehunter hero, Idk, named Persus Dawnguard or something like that, and a Kalladra miniature would be awesome.

I mean if I look at the basic Warmatron skin versus the Deadwalker Warmatron variant (which on a side note is my 'favorite', but that's not saying much), all I see in variation there is her skin tone and makeup and that's it. Not even the design on the shield looks different, it's just a color change mostly.   FetLife    IMVU   Canva   

Edited by Okasimo0