Sign in to follow this  
Glowwyrm

Lost Realm Release Article

Anyone able to tell us the few remaining cards?

I will be adding the remaining text spoilers to Hall of Beorn Card Search this coming week - I just need time to sit down and get the information entered.

FFG forbid you from uploading card images? :(

Hey Dan, player side quests don't show up in the list when you choose Player for the card type.

Thanks for the heads up, this is now fixed. Encounter Side Quests now show up as part of the Encounter Deck as well. It's been a while since the game last added new card types.

Edited by danpoage

I dont think so, but Hall of beorn did upload them. The spirit cards are......odd.

Yes, because I took pictures of the cards with my phone. GeckoTH does the scans, but it takes time for them to be available, so I will often release the text spoilers in the interim. As a giant bear my paws are too big and clumsy for such intricate work. Gecko, with his small and flexible hands does a far better job.

Are there any unique enemies or locations in this box?

Thaurdir is the boss enemy of the third quest of the box, and boy is he trouble. The undead are really out of control in this quest. I suspect that this box will be like Heirs of Númenor and require specific deck-building for consistent survival. I have about half of the encounter cards added at this point, I will try to get the other half added along with the quest cards tomorrow, but between Easter Sunday with family and a certain podcast recording, I may not have time. In the mean time, here is something to fuel your nightmares.

http://hallofbeorn.com/Cards/Details/Thaurdir-TLR

Edited by danpoage

Thank you

I will be adding the remaining text spoilers to Hall of Beorn Card Search this coming week - I just need time to sit down and get the information entered.

Thank you for your work!

Looking forward to see player cards spoiler since I'm not going to get this very soon..

Thank you

Thank you for your work!

Looking forward to see player cards spoiler since I'm not going to get this very soon..

The player cards were spoiled eons ago...