Sign in to follow this  
RusakRakesh

EotE look for campaign journal on Obsidian Portal

I see a lot of campaign journal using Obsidian Portal, and while my own on google doc (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RZ6B4RAji13ARzvRKQXLvLP6eEq1Z-HjqQ1FvuKeeZg/edit?usp=sharing) Is nice and organized, I like Obsidian Portal as well.

Can anyone post some useful links on how to make my journal look more Edge'y? :)

I am mostly referencing the background for the boxes that look like page backgrounds from the book, and the character sheets.

I would appreciate any tips, thanks in advance.

This is what I have currently, https://like-tumbleweed-in-space.obsidianportal.com/

Slowly taking content from the doc and implementing it...

Sure! Check my sig :)

I've got a custom CSS file and some images that will let you use the EOTE look and feel, along with dice symbols.

I am not sure how to use this? Do you need to upgrade my account to access the CSS of the layout?

Sure! Check my sig :)

I've got a custom CSS file and some images that will let you use the EOTE look and feel, along with dice symbols.

I am not sure how to use this? Do you need to upgrade my account to access the CSS of the layout?

Yeah, I believe it requires an upgraded ("Ascendant") membership to edit the styles and appearance.

the upgrade to Ascendent is certainly worth it - like 30 bucks for a year is bonkers good. I've been managing my EotE campaign more fully since upgrading, and been part of resurrecting two old campaigns with it as well.

That's not to say the free version isn't good. Mine is really just sort of using a background that may even be available on the free version, and I threw together my banner using a pretty picture and a transparent background png promo image of EotE. Looks classy tho!