Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Master of R'lyeh

Is this Forum Neccissary?

9 posts in this topic

Seriously..  I don't really see the point but i guess it's better to have it and not use it than need it when it's not here (from a company point of view).

You've answered your own questiongui%C3%B1o.gif. I don´t Know if this forum is neccessary but I think that if it´s here will be for some reason.

I don't know, I think having a bgoard like this gives the opportunity for ideas like the UFS based sleeves. It seems more customer service and enquiry than anything else :)

I mean, I'm still hunting down a pastel blue coloured sleeve for one of my UFS decks and have had no luck as of yet :(

I'd have to say probably not needed. They could just have a General / Other Forum discussing game concepts, game paraphernalia , discontinued games, etc. I don't think an entire forum ro card sleeves is needed. Let alone 2.

Well it lets people find sleeves that they like cause I know I hate sleeves that fall apart easy, which most do.

Roxas said:

Well it lets people find sleeves that they like cause I know I hate sleeves that fall apart easy, which most do.

dragon shields are actualy pretty good. they don't fall apart that easy.

trane said:

Roxas said:

dragon shields are actualy pretty good. they don't fall apart that easy.

actually I have to disagree....Dragon Sheilds...suck. I brought one reg and one mini ..both are cut bad and the minis fell apart.

Sorry to kick up an old topic, but:

I have several dragon shield sleeves. I have all of my Lord of the Rings LCG cards in dragon shields, and quite a few of my Android Netrunner cards.

I have purchased Dragon Shield sleeves for years. The oldest set I have was printed 2003, the next oldest 2004. These Blue and Brown, respectively, have lasted me for the entire stretch of time, seeing frequent use. There was a time, once, where the sleeves crapped out on me. I could not name the year. What I do know, is that I have ~380 black sleeves in use, ~200 orange, ~50 turquoise, ~50 green, ~800 Purple, ~1000 clear. These cards get used pretty regularly, and I have only had breaks on a handful of sleeves. Three, at worst, in total. One green, one brown, and one black.

I also purchase Legion, UltraPro, and FFG art sleeves. I like all of the different feels though FFG sleeves feel too big, prone to bent corners. But when it comes to preserving the cards and getting a smooth shuffle, I prefer Dragon Shield sleeves.

Also. This particular subforum is necessary for product information, and consistency. Why wouldn't they have a place for all of their products?