Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WayToTheDawn

Mr. Dawn's Aggro (Pre-Set 4)

Recommended Posts

Player - Riku 3

Friends Level 0

The Mayor

The King

Chip and Dale

Tidus x2

Owl x2

Friends Level 1

Phil x2

Pinocchio x3

Jack Skellington

Cid

Moogle

Friends Level 2

Fairy Godmother

Ariel

Triton x2

Jack Skellington

Beast

Friends Level 3

Jack Skellington

Beast (L&D)

Herc (ADA)

Friends Level 4

Sephiroth x2

Magic/Friends

Simba Level 3 x3

Tink Level 0

Tink Level 1

Attack Cards

Olympia x2

Soul Eater x3

Ultima

Oblivion

Dark Cards

Parasite Cage x3

Behemoth

Barrel Spider x2

Captain Hook

Worlds

Destiny Islands x3

Monstro Level 1 x2

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heh, I was just thinking to myself "You know, an Aggro Deck running Monstro sure would be hard to counter" and then I see you posted this.

This deck is rather... clever.

There's quite a few tricks here that really make this a stronger than usual deck.  I mean it's far and above most of the other stuff that people put here.

At first I wasn't sure if you knew what you were doing or if you were just all talk because quite frankly I had never seen one of your decks before.  I even searched and I couldn't find one.  But now that I've seen this...

I guess you really do know your stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trust me sir, I'm never one to be all talk...I'm way to timid for that to be honest.  I won't ever "act" confident, if I'm confident, it's because I have reason to back it up. 

Thank you for the compliment though, I appreciate it...just sucks I'm gonna have to pretty much deconstruct this and rebuild it with Set IV shortly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WayToTheDawn said:

just sucks I'm gonna have to pretty much deconstruct this and rebuild it with Set IV shortly.

Haaaaay...  this deck is teh SuKz!  Iz mIssIn teh set 1V!!   LOOOLZZ!!  (if you believe this, I have a bridge to sell you too!)

....... *coff*

*munch munch munch*

Actually, this deck interests me.  I would want to fight against it (dern scheduals... *grumble*) if I were able to hit GenCon.  But, with how things are goin, I won't be able to go.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're really a popular hit nowadays. 

Oh, 'n I hear people can cross them, too.  Depends if you want the trap door included (extra fees, though).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Choitz said:

They're really a popular hit nowadays. 

Oh, 'n I hear people can cross them, too.  Depends if you want the trap door included (extra fees, though).

Install a bridge on any forum and you get one free troll to live under your bridge, free with your installation ;)
Warning: Troll is not free
Warning: Troll will flame you
Warning: Troll will eat you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoy, Troth..  methinks we're onto somethin here.. 

You get the bridges 'n I'll find a place for headquarters, aye?

We'll be rollin in the money soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Choitz said:

Hoy, Troth..  methinks we're onto somethin here.. 

You get the bridges 'n I'll find a place for headquarters, aye?

We'll be rollin in the money soon!

Nah worriez, mon. I've been the troll under many bridges in my lifetime, I know where alll the good ones are ;]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wonder how this deck would be with set 4's release... i bet riku will be replaced by sora for his valor form... and that a few equipments will be necesary... I would test this deck now with a few new ideas I got floating in my head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Raikiribokken said:

i wonder how this deck would be with set 4's release... i bet riku will be replaced by sora for his valor form... and that a few equipments will be necesary... I would test this deck now with a few new ideas I got floating in my head.

Well I did post this deck pre-Set 4...so it is a bit lacking in a lot of areas now.

Although with a few Set IV additions such as Valor Sora and Equipments in place of Soul Eaters, or different dark like Cerberus, The Cave, and Pete...also Captain Jack...lots of Captain Jack, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WayToTheDawn said:

Raikiribokken said:

 

i wonder how this deck would be with set 4's release... i bet riku will be replaced by sora for his valor form... and that a few equipments will be necesary... I would test this deck now with a few new ideas I got floating in my head.

 

 

Well I did post this deck pre-Set 4...so it is a bit lacking in a lot of areas now.

Although with a few Set IV additions such as Valor Sora and Equipments in place of Soul Eaters, or different dark like Cerberus, The Cave, and Pete...also Captain Jack...lots of Captain Jack, lol.

78yjmnh YES! captin Jack's are such awesomesauce for us ppl who cant afford Sephy and Auron... thinking of getting 2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sora_Yagami said:

Fairbanks said:

 

 So, did something make Olympia good now, or is it just because of Ultima Weapon/Oblivion?

 

 

Togashi?! omg...

Seriously?  Togashi?! Glad to see you back sir! You've been missed. ^_^

In answer to your question though...It's gotten kind bad now.  I was championing it near the end of Set 3's run for Soul Eater/Ultima/Oblivion/Fairy Harp/Magic Friend control during the challenge. When Set 4 hit though, nearly killing Riku Aggro and Attack Cards not being nearly as useful, it became pretty bad again.  The new Olympia Equipment however, I think has a lot of potential...I'll be posting that deck later tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 So, do we have a spoiler?  I can't remember the url for the site that used to have the visual spoiler.  I'm still pretty sure I'm selling my cards, as I can't even kind of afford set 4.  I suppose if I were able to borrow cards, I could play at GenCon...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fairbanks said:

 So, do we have a spoiler?  I can't remember the url for the site that used to have the visual spoiler.  I'm still pretty sure I'm selling my cards, as I can't even kind of afford set 4.  I suppose if I were able to borrow cards, I could play at GenCon...  

Yes, I believe there is a spoiler in Hollow Bastion, second or third post down.

I would be willing to let you borrow cards...depends on if Mr. Lawliet will be borrowing them though or if he'll have his own.  We can work something out I'm sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll let you know, then.  I may or may not be playing KH, depending on how I do in L5R.

 

How do you think a decently top tier deck without set 4 cards would do?  If I'm feeling lazy :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fairbanks said:

I'll let you know, then.  I may or may not be playing KH, depending on how I do in L5R.

 

How do you think a decently top tier deck without set 4 cards would do?  If I'm feeling lazy :)

lol, Potentially horrible to be honest.

With Valor Form being able to Soul Eater every turn, on top of the event card and Kingdom Key...Riku dies quickly.  You could, however get by on minimal Set 4...3 Valor Forms and some Equipment could possibly work, your good enough to pull it off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just going to say this....my Riku deck got beat(but it was a close game kinda) by my Ansem deck...and it's similar to your deck structure(Monstor,Pinnichio, Simba lv3, SE, etc...) and it also had set4 stuff like Kingdom keys, Jacks, Yuffies, Diz(now I am going to take this out since after play-testing, I do not think Diz and some other cards in my deck is compatible on my Riku deck build...it screws it up a lot, since I don't know how to use Diz...hopefully there's a good strategy with Diz? O_O;;). Mainly my dark deck won because of those meddling dark burners...you can make a burn deck out of it, and a pretty good one lol(possible to take out 9 HP in one turn or more if your opponents have Captain Pete which also was another factor why my Riku HP fell down pretty quick). Plus it's really ez bridging now with EoW BoD, Bit Snipers BoD, MalDrag lv9's so you would rarely have problems on bridging unless your opponent can like always kill off all of your dark cards on the field every turn. So I would say Dark decks got really good(compared to before) and competitive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...