Sign in to follow this  
Teneb

First game - some questions

Played my first game of Tannhauser last night, and some questions arose.

1. On the building-side of the board, it seems you can't access an entire quadrant of the map based upon the path colors (if the stairwell is facing north, it's the northeast quadrant).  Am I missing something?

2. On the maps there's a a green + on a few circles, but I couldn't find in the rule book what these mean.  I just put crates on them happy.gif.

Fun game, should get a lot of use.

As for the "disconnected" area, there isn't one. See the Tactical Map:

tm-chateau-hd.jpg

(click to enlarge)

As for the green "+" symbol, it is a Stamina Bonus. See page 9: How Do I Read a Game Circle?

Malechi said:

You can find the maps at the official French Tannhäuser website. The map I put up above is the only one you really need to dig around in the coding of the website to find (literally as there are no links to that map). The other two are fairly straight forward to find with a translation website if you do not parle francais. Try: Google Translate

Searched the whole site thrice & can't find any maps! llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif

L

Who?

LETE said:

Malechi said:

You can find the maps at the official French Tannhäuser website. The map I put up above is the only one you really need to dig around in the coding of the website to find (literally as there are no links to that map). The other two are fairly straight forward to find with a translation website if you do not parle francais. Try: Google Translate

Searched the whole site thrice & can't find any maps! llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif

L

Who?

Okay, fine ...

The Crypt 

tm-cryptes-hd.jpg

Tesla's 

tm-prieure-hd.jpg

And, I did locate the original article about Ksiaz Castle.