Sign in to follow this  
Brian_Black

Armada Battlescribe files v1.0

Used it just now on my android phone to create opening rosters for my solo campaign. Bit of a learning curve but played with it. Just need to get Internet connection to open the updated data files.

Hi friends, v1.4.5 was pushed to GitHub.  Your app should get the update within the hour.  Or 1-5 business days.  Or 2-4 weeks on occasion.

Contents include cards from:
* Fleet Command
* What Is Your Objective
* Draw Their Fire
* Criminals and Commanders

Two issues:
* How to handle campaign-specific Objectives.  I did not include them at this time.
* I did not implement the unique checks for Officers caused by the Phoenix Home title.  I know how to implement this, but it will be a pain that I didn't feel like doing now.  I will create an issue to make sure it gets done later.  I DID however hide the extra officer slot unless the Phoenix Home title was added to the ship, so you won't see the second slot until you assign the title to the ship.

As usual, my apologies for the delay between releases, they tend to tumble in with 1-2 spoiled cards and it's a tedious process to make updates if they affect the base system.  Reply here with any inconsistencies that you find, I'm following this thread.

Thanks!
Brian