Sign in to follow this  
Food Eater Lad

Arkham Horror Band Names

Don't leave! You need to Come On, Join the Winning Team and Get Dressed for Cthulhu!

I just read "Get a Dessert for Cthulhu"... I'll have an ice cream! / sure, what flavours, sir? / humans and sushi, please...

It's like every bad joke about Cthulhu (and Roxette) crawled out of its dark hiding place and came to this thread to die.

R'lyehtte, where Marie and Per lie, dead but singing.

This thread is never going to die. It's just like the Dunwich Horror. You think it's dead and it just keeps coming back.

I've never heard of a documented case of someone dying from an overdose of bad puns, but this thread could actually do it.

This thread is never going to die. It's just like the Dunwich Horror. You think it's dead and it just keeps coming back.

I've never heard of a documented case of someone dying from an overdose of bad puns, but this thread could actually do it.

It's actually BAND puns... much worse...

Edited by Julia

Julia! Not helping!!

I'm just a voice in the choir, Jason...

(To self:) Jason, you're counting on Julia to keep things sane around here? She's played the Fantasy Flight Lovecraftian games thousands of times! She probably *wants* people to go insane and feed the whispering mouths full of monstrous teeth! *facepalm*

*whistling, innocently*

Uh huh. If I start seeing gates opening up in my neighborhood, you're the first person I'm contacting.

"Who you gonna call?"

"Myth-busters!"

No, wait, that didn't come out right!