mouthymerc

Bounties to Die For

Drooto Sploonore

Seems to be the only one without a wookiepedia entry. Basically he is a crimelord with what he feels is an impenetrable fortress and will pay to find out. If you can get in and kill him and take his cape you get the bounty. Would make an interesting adventure.

sm81563_created.png

Drooto%20Sploonore.png

Edited by mouthymerc

Bravo!  Well done!  Your efforts are appreciated!  Thank you!

I GM another game, SLA Industries, kind of a cult classic from the UK and the early 90s.  That game has hunter sheets in the same vein as these.  They were always great for more condensed one-shot adventures with a good opportunity for PCs to profit.  In short I loved running them for my group.

These are a natural fit for EotE and I'm super stoked to have resources for those sort of adventures again.

Thanks a ton!

The only one here that really confused me was the entry for Devidia Vennsiol. Then I read the Wookieepedia article, which clarified that the 5k credit bounty was for her dead or alive, and the much bigger bounty was for the return of the pistols.

But overall, these look great! Thanks!

These are a great resource, absolutely, thank you again.

I think they just sound big because Han Solo's bounty from Jabba was AT LEAST 17,000c.  I'm guessing, but sticking strictly to canon, that's what he accepted from Kenobi and commented that it would really save his neck. 

And then the mighty Chewbacca was worth 50,000c (no less), but that deal was talked down to 35,000. 

So I don't know, maybe they just look big because the most expensive (non-Hutt-only) armor in the game is 9,000c.

@mouthymerc

Hey when you've got some time, can you pretty please toss an XP build count from the generator for these guys?

I use the amount of XP in the build as a rough difficulty gauge to figure out if my PCs can handle it or not.

Edited by CrunchyDemon