Sign in to follow this  
RedPriest

Who is still waiting?

Heh heh heh.

Yes, still waiting here, my friends.

I think it'll take while yet before us Aussies will get our mittens on the Core Sets.

...it could be worse, I suppose. Could be living in WA. :( :( :(

I live in Washington. Should I be worried?

Just curious has anyone in the US received their Amazon order or any word on a ship date? I keep getting reply stating its currently out of stock. I don't even think it was ever in stock.

I am also still waiting though I just got a reply from Amazon's customer service.

I've checked your order and found that your order was placed with us and this item is out of stock with us. Due to which your order hasn't shipped yet. I'm sorry about this delay--we certainly didn't expect this would happen.

Further, I found that this item will be in stock on April 7, 2015.

They would also honour their price if  I ordered from a 3rd party , but I can't because most of the vendors will not ship to NZ. April 7 isn't too long to wait, if indeed they do get it by then. Guess us southern hemisphere bargain hunters can't be too fussy when Amazon's price was that much lower.

Yes that's not too far away at all. I'm still a little surprised how it seems that different people get different responses. I have not been given a date, just that as soon as it arrives it will ship out. I was told I would get free overnight delivery once it is in stock, so I guess that's something.....

I just spoke to them (twice, they called me back when I ticked the "problem was not solved" option online) and they said they absolutely could not match the price with a third party seller, not even by giving me store credit after the fact (meaning it makes no difference to the 3rd party seller).  I don't quite understand why.  Got them to move me to the top of the queue, for what that's worth.

Heh heh heh.

Yes, still waiting here, my friends.

I think it'll take while yet before us Aussies will get our mittens on the Core Sets.

...it could be worse, I suppose. Could be living in WA. :( :( :(

I live in W.A. (Wait a While) and I've had my copy for over a week now. Haven't played a game yet, studying the rules and forum, but hopefully I will be playing it soon.

The game looks good, exactly what I was looking for in a SW fleet game.

Mazz, last night I went the "problem not solved” route also. I received my call and I finally got a better response than I thought I would get. They still would not or could not give me a date for possible delivery. However I pointed out that they were fulfilling orders for other sellers and they made a price match offer. While on the phone the agent placed an order in my shopping cart for me, with a seller that's fulfilled by Amazon. I got the price match and the free overnight shipping previously offered. Once this was confirmed he canceled my original order. Shipped out this afternoon for delivery on the 8th and I was even called back today as notification along with the usual email. The price match comes in the form of a refund for the difference of the original order on my credit card, which checking tonight I already see pending.

Not sure what is up with Amazon. I have never had any issues previously. I also have not see so many different people getting such different responses. 

I would keep contacting them every few days to see if the response changes.

Edited by miridor

I finally got mine! Unfortunately, the Neb-b is slightly bent in the middle (and missing paint in the back part), and the Vic is slightly drooping towards the front. i will definitely contact FFG about this, and see what I can do in the mean time.

I just spoke with an Amazon rep and she said that they'll have it in stock in the next couple of days, and should be shipping it out to me then.

We'll see if that actually ends up being the case...

Aye, odd that Amazon are telling people such different things.  The guy I spoke to even went away and asked his manager if he could do it through a 3rd party seller and just give me store credit for the price difference and was told no way.

Dispatching now

Delivery estimate: Wednesday, 15 April 2015 - Friday, 24 April 2015

Wow, their expedited delivery is sloooow!

Guest Andy1909

Aye, odd that Amazon are telling people such different things.  The guy I spoke to even went away and asked his manager if he could do it through a 3rd party seller and just give me store credit for the price difference and was told no way.

Dispatching now

Delivery estimate: Wednesday, 15 April 2015 - Friday, 24 April 2015

Wow, their expedited delivery is sloooow!

Hey Mazzo,

You might get it sooner rather than later. Amazon seem to be in a big CYA mode, where UK deliveries are concerned at least, and once despatched stuff is getting to the door a lot quicker than their estimate. They appear to be using their own couriers for some stuff in the UK.

Hey Mazzo,

You might get it sooner rather than later. Amazon seem to be in a big CYA mode, where UK deliveries are concerned at least, and once despatched stuff is getting to the door a lot quicker than their estimate. They appear to be using their own couriers for some stuff in the UK.

Yeah, I'm sure it'll be here tomorrow. :)

What's CYA?

Guest Andy1909

Hey Mazzo,

Yeah, I'm sure it'll be here tomorrow. :)

What's CYA?

CYA in brit speak is Cover Your Backside. or in this case cover their backside. And for some reason they appear to be way over estimating delivery dates on everything.

See you got it...... :-) 

Still waiting on my US Amazon order.  Contacted customer service a couple times about it, even about going the third party route (with some way to match the price of course, otherwise I would have just canceled this order weeks ago).  About all I've managed is a "we're sorry," and upgrade to next-day shipping.  As of now, my order still doesn't even have an estimated date attached to it.