Sign in to follow this  
murlacher

Elite Imperial Officer

The give executive order allows the officer to allow another figure to interrupt and take either a move or attack action. My questions are:

A) Can I use that same action for both of my actions

B) If yes can I use it to give the same figure two attacks and

C) Again if yes can that figure attack when their card is activated?

This is how I've been playing but then I demolished Vader with the Royal Guard champion with the officer giving him orders to attack tonight and started having second thoughts about it. Of course it felt good to beat up Vader since I normally ignore him but still my opponent and I really wanted some clarification.

executive order (and order on the normal officer) are special abilities each special ability may only be performed once per activation  

page 2 RRG

• A figure can perform each special action ability (listed on his cards by [little arrow] ) only once per activation.

executive order (and order on the normal officer) are special abilities each special ability may only be performed once per activation  

page 2 RRG

• A figure can perform each special action ability (listed on his cards by [little arrow] ) only once per activation.

Thanks for the RRG reference. I just found it in the LTP book on page 5 a minute ago too. It hasn't been that crazy overpowered until tonight. That Royal Guard Champ is a beast!

The answer to C) applies even if A) is "no"

Yes, you can have the officer grant an Executive Order to a figure who's deployment card is already exhausted that round.

The wording on Elite Officer is actually simple it says

Deployment-card-Imperial-Imperial-Office

Your options with this guy are the following

Move & Shoot

Move & Move

Move & Use Executive Order

Imperial player unless stated can not perform abilities twice

I dont believe the Imps can negate their movement point activation to use Shoot and Ability

They absolutely can choose not to take a move action. Figures with deployment cards have the primary limitation that they cannot attack twice in the same activation. They are free to use any combination of other abilities & actions as they see fit.

In the case of "Special Actions", a figure (hero, ally, imperial or whatever) can only use each special action once per activation. But, if they have multiple different Special Actions, they could choose two different Specials during their activation.

So, the Officer could Order and then Shoot, or Shoot then Order if he sees fit.

In the case of the card above, the only prohibited action combination during an activation are:

Attack + Attack

Order + Order

All other combinations are legal.

Edited by Fizz