WickedGrey

Phantoms just got nerfed, hardcore

No, don't un-nerf the Phantoms.

It always bugged (fluff wise)me before the nerf that Phantoms could pick their location in the moment. It felt more like a teleportation than a cloak. The rules are fine with them.

However, I do think cloaks need a buff by one green dice. All the red dice being thrown around they much less effective.

This thread is old, I started playing right before the nerf.

7 hours ago, Zeoinx said:

I hear I was needed.....

D3Necro-male.jpg

Wrong person, this guy brings stuff back form the dead. You need a caretaker dedicated to preserving the rest of the dead.

1007556-fe91cf898.jpg

Remember Thou Art But Dust...

Edited by Marinealver

I'd like to see a TIE Phantom pack that will give it some love. Infact I think it would be nice to have a new pilot that follows the original decloak rules, but low pilot skill so it can't benefit from perfect board state knowledge. Give it PS5 with an EPT slot so the highest it can get is 6, that gives it superiority over most generics:

"Wraith"
PS5
Before you reveal your dial, if there is a cloak token beside your ship, you may spend the token to immediately decloak following normal decloaking rules.
29 points

Edited by Ebak

36 minutes ago, Ebak said:

I'd like to see a TIE Phantom pack that will give it some love. Infact I think it would be nice to have a new pilot that follows the original decloak rules, but low pilot skill so it can't benefit from perfect board state knowledge. Give it PS5 with an EPT slot so the highest it can get is 6, that gives it superiority over most generics:

"Wraith"
PS5
Before you reveal your dial, if there is a cloak token beside your ship, you may spend the token to immediately decloak following normal decloaking rules.
29 points

Use acrylic cloak tokens as target lock tokens

???

profit

Edited by FlyingAnchors

34 minutes ago, Ebak said:

"Wraith"
PS5
29 points

How is that much different than any reposition at that PS?

Oh yea, Vader would totally be a threat, just don't let him collide with a near by ship or he will lose control for a few minutes and you will need to spin a "Spinner" to discover what direction he will face after he regains control xD

I also would make Wedge and Fel a bit more worthy of two of the best non force pilots in the universe title, instead of kinda.......ignored in the competitive scene.

Edited by Zeoinx

2 hours ago, Zeoinx said:

Oh yea, Vader would totally be a threat, just don't let him collide with a near by ship or he will lose control for a few minutes and you will need to spin a "Spinner" to discover what direction he will face after he regains control xD

I also would make Wedge and Fel a bit more worthy of two of the best non force pilots in the universe title, instead of kinda.......ignored in the competitive scene.

Include Ooryl and Runt and I'm in.  (Maybe Gavin, too.)

2 hours ago, JJ48 said:

Include Ooryl and Runt and I'm in.  (Maybe Gavin, too.)

Oh please, First things first before creating the rest of Rogue Squadron and Wraith Squadron is returning Corran Horn to his rightful place in HIS green X-Wing with Whistler. As well as giving him a Upgrade Elite Talent Card "Jedi Credit Luck" Allowing Corran to get a evade Token any time he focuses, *in reference to touching the Jedi Cred in the novels, he is able to evade fire a lot better and make better tactical choices in battle*

8 hours ago, the1hodgy said:

Lol sadly am not in the 2 edition Camp just yet. ? One day maybe.

i used to play the game of thrones card game. I nerd raged so hard at that them scraping my collection :(

Yeah that is the thing. If they do a 2nd edition they need to figure out a way of keeping the models in play.