Sign in to follow this  
Etamrhat

What do you think the next expansions will be about?

I certainly expect a small box for the King in yellow.

And for the next big box, I kind of hope that, if they make a new board, it will be a New england board, with all the towns from Arkham.

I'm assuming we'll be getting a small expansion next, and based on that, I'm hoping either for Shudde M'ell and his Cthonians (here to crack the world!) or else Nyarlathotep and the masks.

A new side board for New England sounds like an awesome idea! Hope the designers take note! 

Eldritch could easily recreate some of the best expansions from Arkham -- King in Yellow, Cure of the Dark Pharoah, and people would be happy. But it seems like the designers want to tread new ground. I'd expect something unexpected.

You know what I think would be cool? A board that visits subterranean locations like was done in the Dark Corners of the Earth game for the original XBox. The protagonist found a subterranean city inhabited by the Yithians. Or maybe something like the Nameless City might be cool too.

Undoubtedly a small box next in the same fashion as the one Yig was in. I would bet my granny it will be Nyarlathotep and his mask monsters.

Definitely up for the next big one to be an area focus on New England around Arkham, Dunwich, Kingsport and Innsmouth.