Eagle128

Super Star Destroyer discussion thread

VINDICATION, WHILE ON VACATION!

Apparently, all I needed to do was drop off the grid for a while! I just got back into the country after spending 10 days on Safari in Kenya. 

SWM-fricken-20!!!! Did I Effing call it or what!?!?

Thanks for thinking of me! This absolutely calls for 2 fingers of 12 year old Jameson's when I get home!

1 hour ago, cynanbloodbane said:

Apparently, all I needed to do was drop off the grid for a while! I just got back into the country after spending 10 days on Safari in Kenya. 

Thanks for thinking of me! This absolutely calls for 2 fingers of 12 year old Jameson's when I get home!

Wondered where the h*** you were.

9271558c2a212d8141107d4eb06654e9--rick-a

4 hours ago, cynanbloodbane said:

Enjoy Kenya?

4 hours ago, cynanbloodbane said:

I don’t think I’ve ever heard you mention SSD or SWM-20. What’s that?

5 hours ago, cynanbloodbane said:

It feels good to always be right.

On 11/14/2017 at 10:26 AM, cynanbloodbane said:

Only now, at the end do you understand the power of the SSD.

FFG is feeding this as much as anyone. This thread pops back up every time there is a wave delay.

Ok, maybe I pop it back up... but only because you all start talking about it again! ;)

I do realize I am floating into conspiracy theorist territory, so if anyone finds origami instructions for making an Imperial officers hat, pm me. I shall make it out of tinfoil, and ware it in an unboxing video for the SSD!

:D

You all have about six months to come up with those origami instructions!

On 10/5/2016 at 9:51 PM, cynanbloodbane said:

Three people mentioned the SSD thread, so it is called back to the first page.

(Besides, FFG is holding back the FAQ, CC & wave 5 articles as they compete the SSD & Epic scale rules.

The Epic Scale rules are a required part of CC, and the SSD will be the Empire's Fleet Command upgrade icon ship. What else do you think SWM20 is.)

You heard it here first! ;)

Took them long enough, but I finally get to gloat!

Ok, not about the timing, but everything else was just about spot on!

Edited by cynanbloodbane

On 11/9/2016 at 8:49 PM, cynanbloodbane said:

Correct, SWM20 is the only currently unallocated skew sandwiched in before the wave 5 skews. I believe it is the SSD, but would not be surprised if it were a replacement range ruler. I'm still predicting the SSD, just so I can be "That Guy", and I really want an official version! There is no other reason to hold off on Piett this long, unless he comes in the SSD. Seriously, dude has more screen time than all but Vader, Tarkin & the Emperor asfar as imps go. The Emperor is a special case, and I can see as a card in they are saving for a special ship, but I can see the SSD having both.

Yep, it contains Piett, and the Emperor... 

;)