Sign in to follow this  
Schmiegel

Profane Tome Asset

I seem to be missing the Profane Tome Asset (it's one of Agnes Baker's starting possessions). I'll contact FFG for a replacement card. In the meantime, would anyone be willing to tell me what is the card's text (effect)? Thank you!

NP Schmiegel!

The cost, by the way, is 1 if it matters and it is a regular asset.

Profane Tome

ITEM-TOME

You may reroll 1 die when resolving a (Willpower) test during a Combat Encounter.

Sorry you seem to be missing it!

Thank you, Soakman, that's very much appreciated!  A replacement card has been requested. But this "arcane knowledge" will help me greatly in the meantime.   :)

By the way, very impressive work on the Gallery of Thematic Custom Investigators! I may have to press those into "service" for Arkham Horror.

If you do and ever get around to a session review, I'd love to read it! They've been downloaded quite a few times, but I'm always curious if other people have as much fun with them as I do. :)

Good luck in the struggle against the darkness, Schmiegel!

Thank you, Soakman! I'm currently on a circuit of battling the seven Ancient Ones in Eldritch Horror and have lost 6 in a row...so maybe these good luck wishes will help break the jinx.   :mellow: There is only Yig yet to go. It's amazing how many times I see the Star Spawn and Dark Young and then roll "1's" and "2's" to advance Doom on a bad streak like this one, and so on..

I'll put it on my agenda to play a game of Arkham Horror with some of your gallery and let you know how it comes out. Not sure when, but eventually.