Sign in to follow this  
Killerardvark

Expecting Gama Trade Show Announcement?

So someone posted the topcs for FFG's sessions. It sounds like the first session (Tues @ 1:00) was about new product announcements (which we got plenty of, but nothing for X-Wing), the second session (Tues @ 4:00, ongoing now) is about organized play, the third session (Weds @ 9:00) is about support for retailers, and the last session (Weds @ 11:00) will be about Star Wars specifically. Clearly, if there is an X-Wing announcement, it will be in the session tomorrow before lunch.

I just want to point out that they put the Hound's Tooth on the same base as the Falcon and Firespray. While scale isn't so much an issue, it does hopefully point to it being Large base in this game. 

They also put the HWK-290 on the same base as the Falcon and Firespray.

I wouldn't read too much into scale considerations from 'Armada'.  When they say "sliding", they mean it...

So someone posted the topcs for FFG's sessions. It sounds like the first session (Tues @ 1:00) was about new product announcements (which we got plenty of, but nothing for X-Wing), the second session (Tues @ 4:00, ongoing now) is about organized play, the third session (Weds @ 9:00) is about support for retailers, and the last session (Weds @ 11:00) will be about Star Wars specifically. Clearly, if there is an X-Wing announcement, it will be in the session tomorrow before lunch.

Here's hoping.

I just want to point out that they put the Hound's Tooth on the same base as the Falcon and Firespray. While scale isn't so much an issue, it does hopefully point to it being Large base in this game. 

I wouldn't read too much into scale considerations from 'Armada'.  When they say "sliding", they mean it...

That, and it doesn't seem likely that anyone would field a squadron of HWK-290s.

That, and it doesn't seem likely that anyone would field a squadron of HWK-290s.

You say that now, but we have a girl here in Atlanta known for her quad HWK list. Each Rebel pilot.

You say that now, but we have a girl here in Atlanta known for her quad HWK list. Each Rebel pilot.

I am a huge proponent of the ship, and like flying it in multiples, but quad?  That takes either some crazy, or some fortitude of the ovarian/testicular kind.  Good on her if she's making it work.

[quote name="nikk whyte"

You say that now, but we have a girl here in Atlanta known for her quad HWK list.

How does she do? I'm really curious. don't mean to sound like I'm putting the list down, i know how had it is to make multiples work. I really want to know how she's doing with quad Hawks.

Edited by Vykk Draygo

[quote name="nikk whyte"

You say that now, but we have a girl here in Atlanta known for her quad HWK list.

How does she do? I'm really curious. don't mean to sound like I'm putting the list down, i know how had it is to make multiples work. I really want to know how she's doing with quad Hawks.

I'm guessing she's using 4 rebel operatives with an intel agent on each. 32 point initiative bid but when you can look at so many of your opponents dials it's worth it!

Nerd excitement. There are over 40 users reading this article right now. I've never seen so many people reading the same article at the same time.

I love it.

Sadly, I don't think the good stuff will come until much later tonight, but I think it is going to be good!

Nerd excitement. There are over 40 users reading this article right now. I've never seen so many people reading the same article at the same time.

I love it.

Sadly, I don't think the good stuff will come until much later tonight, but I think it is going to be good!

Karma dude, don't be a party pooper! ;)