Parravon

Introducing the BIG Reference card

Great work. I'd suggest putting the paragraphs Using bombs and Bomb Tokens right next to each other on the same page, because they are so related and I always look at the wrong one.

They were on the first page in earlier version, but I wanted the SLAM action to be on page one with the other actions, which is why the Bomb Token section got move to the back with the Obstacle Tokens. There are going to be some more bombs added soon, and that's going to make space a bit tight. 

Latest info update: Anyone that wants a copy will get added to a list I keep so they will get an updated version as soon as FFG releases more information that may be relevant to the BIG Reference Card.

There's some new bombs yet to be released with Wave 7 that I'll add as soon as they're spoiled.

:)

Great reference card!

My message wouldn't go through. I'd like a high rez copy too, if you could. :)

I think it would be easiest for everyone if you share it as a dropbox link on your original post.

Thanks!

Edited by LiquidLogic

Great reference card!

My message wouldn't go through. I'd like a high rez copy too, if you could. :)

I think it would be easiest for everyone if you share it as a dropbox link on your original post.

Thanks!

Well that's a bit odd. I'l try clearing my mailbox out a bit, but if that fails email me at rick.levick@gmail.com

Trying to email you OP - but your OM box is full.

Does anyone have the hi-res version in dropbox that can post a public link?

I haven't posted a high res or the pdf to a dropbox as yet. Email me at rick.levick@gmail.com

The card is absolutely beautiful.  You've put a lot of work into it, and it shows in the finished product.

The only critique I have is that the ship numbers are a little hard to read in the font (which, I believe, is the same font from the actual cards).  2 and 3 in particular look very much alike.

Regardless, this is very useful, and looks extremely polished.  Well done!

I've added another page (page 3) that has some action tokens that I use. Some of you may find them helpful to keep track of those actions that don't have a token.

Ooh, if you resize those a little bit you could glue them straight over focus or crit tokens!

I completed the update a little while ago to include all the information at hand for Wave VII. 

Included items are: the three new bombs, and the new ships.

I'm currently working on a slight redesign to include the Wave VIII ships.

:)

The Wave VIII version is now 95% complete. I'm just waiting for the release of Wave VIII to confirm some details. The new version has been re-arranged considerably and now features maneuver details for ALL the ships in the game. Small, Large AND Huge ships are there with their actions and maneuvers. I've dropped the upgrade section as I figured it wasn't really needed during gameplay.

There's several other additions also. So if you don't have a copy of Wave VII already, send me a message and I'll send you one and add you to the list for the updated version. :)

Edited by Parravon

I'm happy to announce the Wave VIII version (see post #1 of this thread) has been sent out to those on the update list. Feel free to private message me with your email address and I'll happily send you one too.

Would images of the tokens used be helpful (Ion, Cloak, etc) in their sections. If I remember correctly the base cards have them and I can only ever remember the ones I am using.