Parravon

Introducing the BIG Reference card

If you add a section on obstacles (especially with the debris clouds) that would be awesome.

Also for the Ion section make a note that large base ships need two ion tokens to be affected.

Edited by Marinealver

I like it just because it's a giant, obnoxious card :P

Oh, you have a rule debate? BRING OUT THE MIGHTY CLARIFIER

Get it done in a thick card-stock, laminate it, and attach a handle like some sort of battle-spatula

The Clarifier +1

Clarifier +3 has the entire rules and FAQ, and is considered a Large weapon with Reach.

I can't figure out how to send you a PM, Parravon, but I'd really like to get one of those high resolution reference cards. :)

I can't seem to pm you as well. Most odd. Email me at rick.levick@gmail.com and I'll send one through.

I think u missed something with decloaking because you also cant decloak while you are ioned because you dont reveal your manuever dial and you only do straight 1.

I didn't miss it. It's not on the decloak reference card, but it is clarified in the FAQ.

If you add a section on obstacles (especially with the debris clouds) that would be awesome.

Also for the Ion section make a note that large base ships need two ion tokens to be affected.

Working the obstacles section onto the back page and I've now included the 2 ion tokens for large ships.

Edited by Parravon

New and improved. Added Ship summaries on the back page. For those of you that wanted me to put the maneuvers of each ship on the back page, I tried, but there are just too many ships and the charts would have been way too small.