Sign in to follow this  
Lancer999

Millenium Falcon

What we know, as of introduction of the Legend status: it has quadlaser cannon turrets, that anti-infantry minigun thingy and improved hyperdrive, and I'd say it has smuggling compartments... It may have an improved sensor suite, it may have improved sublight turbines, it may have improved shields... it may have improved armour. We don't know for sure.

i don't know. It seemed like Han was the one who really knew what he was doing in the mechanics department.  In Empire he is the one telling Chewie what to do and doing a lot of the work. 

Sure, he did a lot of "supervising".

Go rewatch Empire. Han is the one doing most of the work.  Chewie just took things part at an inopportune time. 

Yes... but then again, Chewie may have seen that Han hadn't done it right the first time and was trying to get it working. ;) Clearly both of them have technical ability, usually it happens during a crisis and they're both yelling :)

Go rewatch Empire. Han is the one doing most of the work.  Chewie just took things part at an inopportune time. 

Yes... but then again, Chewie may have seen that Han hadn't done it right the first time and was trying to get it working. ;) Clearly both of them have technical ability, usually it happens during a crisis and they're both yelling :)

This.

I'd say Han is the Rigger, and Chewie is the Mechanic. The Falcon is Han's signature ship, after all.

Ok, now that the Smuggler's Book is out, I think we can definitively have a debate as to what the MF has and doesn't have!

Ugh, must we?

There's nothing really gained by trying to shoehorn the movie characters into the mechanics - as you've pointed out, the Falcon with its load-out is somewhat beyond the scope of the books, and that's ok. Even the stat block for Lando is very specific about "which" Lando it's meant to represent.

ECM is used for jamming communications, Han does it to the lone Tie fighter he encounters in the middle of nowhere after his jump to Alderaan to prevent it calling for help.

keep in mind ECM is not stealth its white noise for blocking other signals, it actually broadcasts you presence loud and clear.

This.

I'd say Han is the Rigger, and Chewie is the Mechanic. The Falcon is Han's signature ship, after all.

Which would explain Chewie getting things wrong. Han has "tuned" things which means things are non standard configurations....Probably makes Chewie crazy

We don't know how much the ship was modified when Han acquired it. Maybe Lando did most of the customisation?

I'm just going on what Han said while boasting to Luke,

http://youtu.be/-8QpC4Ps-XA

Plus the whole "THIS one goes there, THAT one goes there!!" in TESB. That's why I'd build Han with some talents from the Rigger spec, after putting some XP into Scoundrel.

As an aside, I'd also give him Agility 4 and Cunning 3, I should think. With at least 3 ranks in Cool, Ranged (Light) & Pilot (Space).

What we know, as of introduction of the Legend status: it has quadlaser cannon turrets, that anti-infantry minigun thingy and improved hyperdrive, and I'd say it has smuggling compartments... It may have an improved sensor suite, it may have improved sublight turbines, it may have improved shields... it may have improved armour. We don't know for sure.

i don't know. It seemed like Han was the one who really knew what he was doing in the mechanics department.  In Empire he is the one telling Chewie what to do and doing a lot of the work. 

Not sure why you quoted me there... but hey, I don't disagree with your point.