Sign in to follow this  
Scroll2020

UK, Berkshire/Oxfordshire area

It may well be a long shot but I'd still like to know if there are any players in my area, apparently at least 3 players buy the packs at my local store and I'd like to hope this game has died in the UK altogether.

Hi there,

I live in Hampshire, Fleet to be exact, which is on the border of Surrey and Berkshire. I've only started collecting and learning how to play in the last month, although I did used to buy these cards when I was about 10 to 12 years old, back in the late 1990s, though had no idea how to play, i just liked the cool cards. I've not actually had the pleasure of playing against any one yet, so far I've been buying whatever i can get my hands on (largely Premiere) and am already about 80% complete as far as that series is concerned.

Sounds like we're pretty near each other, so yes, I'd definitely be up for meeting up and having a few games! Message me please! 

John

Hi there,

I live in Hampshire, Fleet to be exact, which is on the border of Surrey and Berkshire. I've only started collecting and learning how to play in the last month, although I did used to buy these cards when I was about 10 to 12 years old, back in the late 1990s, though had no idea how to play, i just liked the cool cards. I've not actually had the pleasure of playing against any one yet, so far I've been buying whatever i can get my hands on (largely Premiere) and am already about 80% complete as far as that series is concerned.

Sounds like we're pretty near each other, so yes, I'd definitely be up for meeting up and having a few games! Message me please! 

John

Not trying to be snide but you are aware that this is the new LCG card game and not the CCG game that you are referring to?