Sign in to follow this  
voidreturn

Austin Area playera

Howdy, s1n.

We have an Austin group that meets weekly at Emerald Tavern on Thursday nights. People show up at different times, but we are there playing from 6pm until 11pm or so. New players are always welcome, so feel free to stop by if you have the chance.

Regards,

Dan (aka Beorn)

Hello! I got in fully recently due to AGoT 1.0 getting the Sean Bean treatment. I am looking for a group to play with on a regular basis. I thought I had seen you all at ET before, but I went last week and no one was there. :( Do you still meet there or have you changed time and/or place?

Thanks! I plan on coming, if not this week then the next. Is there a current plan for organizing the evening, like a certain quest or any guidelines you have for coming with decks? Does everyone sideboard or have a specific sphere, for example?

I am looking at getting back into LOTR LCG after a couple of years off. I have another gaming commitment on Thursdays. Are you guys meeting anywhere else at a different time? I think I talked to one of you last year at ET but it is so crowded in the evenings that I don't go as often as I used to.