Sign in to follow this  
dkartzinel

No missions for scum?

I've been reworking the missions to still be 2 player and have who scum is working for/siding with make sense from mission to mission and plan on releasing it as a pdf for my local group

I think that some of the old missions play better with Scum as they're more thematic.  :o

For example, Mission 4:   Den of Thieves.   Played this as S&V vs the Imperials.  Lots of fun and it could have originally been written as a Scum mission.   We also played Mission 11 as S&V vs Imperials.

Those look pretty interesting.  It might be nice if the browse function of Mission Control would let me specify a faction so I could easily find those.   

Mission Control is pretty neat, but I often find that I don't have the ships to play a mission.  Since the mission creator allows an interface to my collection it would be nice if I could use that information to limit the missions that I could play with the ships I own.

Those look pretty interesting.  It might be nice if the browse function of Mission Control would let me specify a faction so I could easily find those.   

Mission Control is pretty neat, but I often find that I don't have the ships to play a mission.  Since the mission creator allows an interface to my collection it would be nice if I could use that information to limit the missions that I could play with the ships I own.

Yeah; the browsing ability on MC is pretty bad right now, especially with so many missions up.  As far as having the ships to play, I try to keep ship requirements to a minimum on my scenarios partly for that reason, but you can also just substitute what you have for what the scenario asks for in any case.  

Well, I appreciate your efforts.  The missions that I've tried have been a lot of fun.  Well done.

Thanks! Always good to hear that people play these things, and even better when they enjoy them!

I'm planning to drop a big set of missions on Mission Control within a week or so, keep your eyes peeled.