Sign in to follow this  
Necronomitron

Griever base size

Hello all.  Long time FFG owner.  I just actually discovered this game yesterday and while I'm not really in the market for a new wargame (already well invested in a couple), I find Anima's minis to be incredible.  So much so that I think I'm going to pick a few up just to paint and keep in my collection.  One thing I do need to know, though, is the base size on Griever.  He's pretty much the embodiment of a new PC I made for our RP campaign and I very much hope that his base is close to one inch, or that his model could be mounted to a one inch base.

Griever is mounted on a 1.6 inch base (4cm)

He has a very wide stance the distance heel to toe is an inch in itself so he doesnt really fit on a small size base, having looked at him with smaller bases he doesnt really suit.

In any event he isn't suppose to be a normal sized guy :)

- Raith

p.s. If you do mount him on a different size base, just be careful to remember the original size if you start playing A:T, Base size is related to some actions and abilities in game.

Raith said:

p.s. If you do mount him on a different size base, just be careful to remember the original size if you start playing A:T, Base size is related to some actions and abilities in game.

I'd just buy another one if that were that case.

Is there a resource for this game anywhere that has the base sizes for the figures listed? Mostly I am interested in finding out which figure are non-standard. Anyone know of such a list?

Thanks in advance.