Sign in to follow this  
gundamv

What's that supposed to be at the back of the Scum pilot cards?

It was never a bantha skull, I've been down this road before... FANS called it a bantha skull (I could understand possibly a kryt dragon), never understood how a bantha would have any where near that shape. It was later confirmed to be a dragon type creature, Mythosaur.

You're all wrong, it's the MandalMotors logo.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/MandalMotors

16110671873_017c93e2d2_o.png

C+ for effort, but the MandalMotors logo....is a Mythosaur skull because they are the main ship building company of....wait for it....Mandalore. Edited by Bjorn Rockfist

The guy halfway up on the right diving at the Mythosaur with an axe absolutely cracks me up.

"I used to be a mythosaur like you, but then I took an adventurer to the knee."

The guy halfway up on the right diving at the Mythosaur with an axe absolutely cracks me up.

"I used to be a mythosaur like you, but then I took an adventurer to the knee."

Classic!!!!

Speaking of this logo, has anyone seen a 3rd party maker of acrylic tokens make this logo?  I have rebel and imperial logos that use in place of focus tokens and I would love to get matching Mandalorian/mythosaur skull tokens for Scum.  

It's primarily a symbol that Mandalorians use, but in games and such it's sort of come to represent the fringe, or scum factions.

Which is one of those things that really bugs me, as you can't get much more un-Mandalorian than your typical fringer/scum...

It's primarily a symbol that Mandalorians use, but in games and such it's sort of come to represent the fringe, or scum factions.

Which is one of those things that really bugs me, as you can't get much more un-Mandalorian than your typical fringer/scum...

It's all Boba Fett's doing.

But, really, that's where Gabe has a point. MandalMotors is the manufacturer of the Scyk Interceptor. . Still, it's nothing to build an official logo on.Then again, Scum really shouldn't have a logo at all, considering that they're all different little cartels and pirate bands. So, at that point, might as well go with the little symbol on Boba's pauldron.

If that logo is supposed to be a Mythosaur, then it's missing a lot of horns.  It looks closer to a Bantha to me.

EDIT: Although on closer inspection, I guess the horns of the bantha are too high on the head to match.  Oh well.

Bantha_Bull_and_Cow.jpg

Edited by TurtleFreak

Speaking of this logo, has anyone seen a 3rd party maker of acrylic tokens make this logo?  I have rebel and imperial logos that use in place of focus tokens and I would love to get matching Mandalorian/mythosaur skull tokens for Scum.  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/586885235/dynamic-colored-x-wing-attack-wing-template-sets

Check out the stand up target locks. They come in 3 shapes and lots of colors.

Cog 'O' Two.