Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe Boss Red Seven

BOSS': STAR WARS X-WING WAVES 7 TO 9...?

75 posts in this topic

I am making it official gang, here are my predictions for STAR WARS X-WING WAVES 7 TO 9

:lol:

X-WING%2B7%2BTO%2B9....png

After buying Wave Six last week, I got in the mode to put some info together about what I think we may be seeing for the game.

I made a fun little hobby out of pondering the future of X-Wing in the last  year or so, and here are some of the better results of that very important task!

:)

What would your Big Picture look like?

^_^

Edited by Joe Boss Red Seven
SniperSnake28 likes this

Like, if I were at the helm, we would see fewer waves and more splashes...

Rogue squadron. X wing repaint with new astromechs and x wing only modifications

Green squadron. A wing repaint with more pilots!

Gamma squadron. Tie bomber repaint with new bobombs and pilots

A defender pack and for scum an ugly pack

002_zps80effe86.jpg

Yeah i would love it too, but it won't happen with FFG, unless it is a smaller scaled board game, as an all new set like Armada.

My big picture will be posted in about a month or so... As soon as I get all the images I need. I already have the ships, the names, titles, upgrades...

I have enough ships to make from Wave 7 to Wave 20

Coolness., now just find a great printer so guys like us can buy them!!!

No corellian gunship, you're fired

I actually tried to stick with ships that people have talked about a lot including the FFG Staff, so I used these ships, or ships that I love the most.

I do not love the Wild Card, but it is prolly coming to the game, and I will buy the **** ugly thing!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was just going to collage links to the tens of threads already on this very subject, but then I realised you can't swing a pencil on the front page of the forums without hitting most of them.

I present to you the Thread Redundancy Award, and may god have mercy on your soul.

NotBatman and Vorpal Sword like this

I don't think there will be a lot of releases in the summer/autumn of '15, but that most development resources will go to the stuff from the new film.

I agree, and the Rebels cartoon too I bet.

We will get something for SCUM Epic and Waves 7 & 8, but the next two waves are almost done already. The rest of the year could be all about gearing up for E7...

:ph34r:

VorackTheGrim likes this

Do I spy Nym's Scurrg H-6 in the middle of that lot?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Scurrg_H-6_prototype_bomber

Yup... cause I like it along with the other Scummy Bombers I included, and since we know that FFG is fixing bombs in Wave 7...

;)

No XG-1 Assault Gunboat?

:angry:

you-re-fired-o.gif

I think we will get the Imperial Lander or Skipray first. The AG is to close to the Lambda.

:ph34r:

SpikeSpiegel likes this

Ooh, we're doing pictures? :D

ivv5nk.jpg

2uonpma.jpg

34pdp4h.jpg

Not predictions so much as dreams. :D And I still need to figure out a way to shoehorn the DX-9 and a boarding mechanic in there. But a man can dream, right? :D

Oh, and this ignores epic ships - Obviously the Imperial Gozanti and the Wild Karrde.

Ooh, we're doing pictures? :D

ivv5nk.jpg

2uonpma.jpg

34pdp4h.jpg

Not predictions so much as dreams. :D And I still need to figure out a way to shoehorn the DX-9 and a boarding mechanic in there. But a man can dream, right? :D

Oh, and this ignores epic ships - Obviously the Imperial Gozanti and the Wild Karrde.

I have a lot more info at the B6*R7 blog if you follow the link in the OP.

:D

Yes we can dream, and be smart, and listen to what the FFG X-Wing guys have been talking about since Gen Con.

Nice reply buddie!