Sign in to follow this  
CatPeeler

For those with Most Wanted...

Thanks for the quick replies, fellas. 

So the only way to run Boba & Emon or Kath & the Merc is with at least two sets.  I'd thought I could get away with just one MW, but I may have to pick up a second...

Whenever there are 4 pilots for a ship, the two highest pilots are always on separate tokens. On their reverses are the next highest, respectively.

Han (9)  / Chewie (5)

Lando (7) /  ORS (1)

Boba (8) / Krassis (5)

Kath (7) / BH (3)

Boba (8) / Emon (6)

Kath (7) / Mando (5)

Tycho (8) / Green (3)

Arvel (6) / Prototype (1)

See the system?

So the only way to run Boba & Emon or Kath & the Merc is with at least two sets.  I'd thought I could get away with just one MW, but I may have to pick up a second...

Depends if it's a tournament or not. The Imperial baseplates for Kath and Boba are practically identical to the Scum ones because they share name, pilot skill and statline. All that differs is the colour of the lines.

Depends if it's a tournament or not. The Imperial baseplates for Kath and Boba are practically identical to the Scum ones because they share name, pilot skill and statline. All that differs is the colour of the lines.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't the rules just say that the pilot token - or baseplate - or whatever it's called -  has to be for the pilot you are using, but makes no mention of faction.

If that is the case, wouldn't that make an imperial Kath token / baseplate / whatchamacallit, legal for use in Scum?

Are you seriously going to buy a second copy of Most Wanted, just to get the cardboard base plate??

There's GOT to be someone whom you can borrow that from.

Thinking about it, yeah.  I'd need to do so to run 2 mandalorian mercs, in any case...

It would be fiddly, but you could slice it in half

Yeah.  It's an option, if you've got a sharp enough blade and are willing to treat your tokens a little more carefully (since you're sacrificing their structural integrity by bissecting them).

It would be fiddly, but you could slice it in half

Yeah.  It's an option, if you've got a sharp enough blade and are willing to treat your tokens a little more carefully (since you're sacrificing their structural integrity by bissecting them).

I would glue them to some more card to get them back to original thickness. The difficulty would be if they don't come out at an even thickness, like when my mum slices bread or cheese.

Or you could buy the extra tokens from people like me who bought 4x Most Wanted.

Same here. I suppose with 4 Boba/Emon and the max I would ever need is two, that leaves me with two I can get rid of.

I hold onto extras up to 3 of each.  Friends use my toys to play so multiple Fetts could and probably will hit the table.

But past 3 ya, not necessary.

I've only gotten 3 Most Wanted so far, though 4 is next on the list.

Getting one from a collector like myself would be your best option.  Or cut your existing set in half would work fine.

I put any multiples of uniques ( i usually keep *one* as a spare) on ebay for like 50p or whatever in case someone could use it but doesnt want to buy a £10/£25 expansion.

Until FFG changed their standpoint on dials i was going to get a second 'most wanted' , just to be able to run two firesprays!

has to be for the pilot you are using, but makes no mention of faction.

Depends on what you're playing, tournament or friendly game. If it's a friendly game then what ever both sides agree to would work. But for a tournament, then no you have to have the correct faction for the ship base plates, or ship tokens as they're actually called.

All pilot cards and ship tokens in a player’s squad must belong to the same faction.

has to be for the pilot you are using, but makes no mention of faction.

Depends on what you're playing, tournament or friendly game. If it's a friendly game then what ever both sides agree to would work. But for a tournament, then no you have to have the correct faction for the ship base plates, or ship tokens as they're actually called.

All pilot cards and ship tokens in a player’s squad must belong to the same faction.

Someone over at BBG said there were new tournament rules 2.3 that said you could use different faction dials but when I look at the rule set I'm still seeing 2.1