Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RogueLieutenant

Alex Davy Q&A Video is up.

16 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Here's the video I managed to get of our Alex Davy Q&A. Before my old camera's memory filled up... i know you can't really hear what's being asked, but you can get the jist of it from his answers. 

Also the only thing here in this video that I managed to get in was asking him about Rebels. 

Of of the guys asked a lot about role playing game stuff for some reason. 

Also the background nosie is a bunch of Pathfinder players. 

My phone was still recording a little bit longer than the video lasted. That audio will be in the next episode of our podcast, which will hopefully be up sometime next week. 

Thanks for watching. 

Edited by RogueLieutenant

Thanks for putting this up!

Plenty of rumor-fodder in there.  I think the most interesting stuff is probably what he gets most cagey about, like Bossk, and the ep7, which he "can't talk about".  

agh cut off right when it was getting good lol

Thanks for the video though will check out the audio.

Exactly what I was thinking. 

I know. :( It was frustrating for me too. I was bummed when my camera dinged and was like that's all! 

Did anyone else scream incoherently at their screen when that dude went off topic and asked about stuff other than X-wing? I can't be the only one. I'm all about Edge of the Empire and Age of Rebellion (very fun) but I'm more interested in possible spoilers and development insights of X-Wing.

But are apparently known for developing wonderful games in a friendly environment with incredible customer service. Thanks for the video!

Edited by zingerwhip
RogueLieutenant likes this

But are apparently known for developing wonderful games in a friendly environment with incredible customer service. Thanks for the video!

I've always found it fitting that Seattle became a center of videogame development, as the (pre global warming) weather made people stay indoors.

The Bay Area was the center of hardware development because it was warn enough to be outside, but cool enough to use air fans to dissipate heat.

And LA became the center of the motion picture industry, because _FIRE TRUCK*_ Thomas Edison. He held the patents for movies, and lived in New Jersey. So Hollywood was built as an IzP law avoidance scheme.

*this, obviously, is a euphemism.