Sign in to follow this  
patox

Show us your Scum!

I got home from work to find Most Wanted and IG 2000 waiting for me!

Starviper and 2 M3s should be mine by Monday.

The Mission in the IG 2000 looks cool, with the S&V player issuing special orders like "Stay Frosty" - which immediately made me think of Hicks in Aliens.

I haven't opened Most Wanted yet as I'm introducing a new player to X Wing and don't want to bamboozle him with 3 Factions.

Hobojebus is uniquely equipped with an underground network of fanatically devoted and equally homeless smugglers that supply their lord with the X-wing figures he so desire

Of course, he's the Jebus of the hobos.

I see from your profile that you're also in the UK. Did you also get it through Amazon UK?

Hobojebus is uniquely equipped with an underground network of fanatically devoted and equally homeless smugglers that supply their lord with the X-wing figures he so desire

Of course, he's the Jebus of the hobos.

I see from your profile that you're also in the UK. Did you also get it through Amazon UK?

Hi Mikael, I did get them from Amazon UK also

I'd take pics, but I don't have a Flickr or drop box account

Edited by 0Dark

So are the Starvipers considered small based ships? I thought they were medium based ships.. If they're small, then this bodes well for my wallet. .

There is no medium. There is Small, Large and Huge.

StarVipers are Small based ships, though they seem to cost a few dollars more than typical Small based ships online. M3-A Scyk = $9.99 whereas StarViper = $13.77

Medium = Large in my books. I always call Huge Ships Large.. S, M, L - just sort of makes sense. So, essentially it's just a few bucks more than a regular small based ship? Cheaper than a Falcon or Firespray though?

So are the Starvipers considered small based ships? I thought they were medium based ships.. If they're small, then this bodes well for my wallet. .

There is no medium. There is Small, Large and Huge.

StarVipers are Small based ships, though they seem to cost a few dollars more than typical Small based ships online. M3-A Scyk = $9.99 whereas StarViper = $13.77