Sign in to follow this  
Ringo67

Emperor Palpatine's Shutte

Hello all,

I'm part of a group that was forced to steal Emperor Palpatine's Lambda Shuttle while trying to escape our latest mission after access to our YT-1300 was blocked.

Now, I'm not the GM, but I am the pilot of the group. and I like having an interior map of my ship, or at least and idea what it's like. I've found a couple of generic shuttle interiors online as well as a brief description on the Wookiepedia. There I saw it may have a cloaking device. I'll have to talk to the GM about that. :)

Can anyone direct me to specific information about the emperor's shuttle?

It doesn't have to be a map, but a general description would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Are we talking the Emperors shuttle from Episode 3 (Theta-class T2c) or 6 (Lambda-class)?

They differ in size and layout.

Some things both have in common:

Lavish interior,

maxed out weapons,

heavier shields,

heavier armor,

faster engines,

insanly fast 0,5 Hyperdrive

If i get some decent plans i'll post/link them later.

ninja'd by Farsox and his faster network ^^

Edited by segara82

Are we talking the Emperors shuttle from Episode 3 (Theta-class T2c) or 6 (Lambda-class)?

They differ in size and layout.

Some things both have in common:

Lavish interior,

maxed out weapons,

heavier shields,

heavier armor,

faster engines,

insanly fast 0,5 Hyperdrive

. . . also, both come with a boatload of Bounty obligation. You think he'll take someone boosting his ride lightly? Welcome to several top 10 most wanted lists.

I just imagine an Episode of 'Dude, where is my car' with Vader and Palpatine. Of course they use other methods to track their ride.

And this is why Robot Chicken-verse will always have a special place in my heart:

Palp: what the? I swear I parked the shuttle here... Vader! What do your leathery burnt eyes see?

Vader: well master, I think it's been stolen...

Palp: OH COME ON! I had just barely put in the new hot tub, where the f@#$ am I supposed to hang out with my slave girls now?!

I just imagine an Episode of 'Dude, where is my car' with Vader and Palpatine. Of course they use other methods to track their ride.

And this is why Robot Chicken-verse will always have a special place in my heart:

Palp: what the? I swear I parked the shuttle here... Vader! What do your leathery burnt eyes see?

Vader: well master, I think it's been stolen...

Palp: OH COME ON! I had just barely put in the new hot tub, where the f@#$ am I supposed to hang out with my slave girls now?!

*Cut to shuttle interior and Prune-face in a hot tub with 6 slave girls and drinking champagne.*

*Prune face smiles at camera*

*Static cut to robot humping washing machine*

This is the Lambda from from Episode VI. I've seen the overhead plan, but it's just seats. I kind of figured Palpatine would have a special cabin of some sort. I suppose I can just work something out with the GM.

I think the GM is still a little in shock. Our group had two Jedi holocrons and a Sith lord who was in stasis. He had Palpatine waiting there alone blocking the way to our ship. The Emperor wouldn't attack us while we had the Sith lord. Rather than attack (which I saw beginning much like the Vader in the dining room in Bespin), one of us asked if the route to Palpatine's shuttle was blocked. It wasn't, so we hightailed it to the Lambda and took off.

It was a totally unlikely scenario, but it was so much fun to play out.

A far as obligation, I figure we're public enemies 1-5 after this, and I owe Jabba the Hutt 10,000 credits that I had hidden on my ship. So, we can't go hide with them.

Even the GM doesn't know where that campaign is going to go from here. But it sure is gonna be interesting. :D

This is the Lambda from from Episode VI. I've seen the overhead plan, but it's just seats. I kind of figured Palpatine would have a special cabin of some sort. I suppose I can just work something out with the GM.

I think the GM is still a little in shock. Our group had two Jedi holocrons and a Sith lord who was in stasis. He had Palpatine waiting there alone blocking the way to our ship. The Emperor wouldn't attack us while we had the Sith lord. Rather than attack (which I saw beginning much like the Vader in the dining room in Bespin), one of us asked if the route to Palpatine's shuttle was blocked. It wasn't, so we hightailed it to the Lambda and took off.

A far as obligation, I figure we're public enemies 1-5 after this, and I owe Jabba the Hutt 10,000 credits that I had hidden on my ship. So, we can't go hide with them.

Even the GM doesn't know where that campaign is going to go from here. But it sure is gonna be interesting. :D

I would have picked Palpatine as the poster child for "shoot the hostage" and I'm also surprised he came alone, especially on a shuttle that has a crew of six. If nothing else, a handful of Imperial Guardsmen aboard the shuttle should have been very tough opposition.

I would have picked Palpatine as the poster child for "shoot the hostage" and I'm also surprised he came alone, especially on a shuttle that has a crew of six. If nothing else, a handful of Imperial Guardsmen aboard the shuttle should have been very tough opposition.

Yeah. Me too. But apparently Palpatine wanted to have a showdown with the Force emergent character in our group. However, we had Darth Revin, who Palpatine was planning to revive and take as his new apprentice.

Oh, did I mention that Vader is missing, presumed dead, after said Force emergent character blew up the Death Star. And another one from our group took a pot shot at Vader during the lightsaber duel with Obi Wan, and Vader directed it to hit Obi Wan's leg. So, Obi Wan's last words weren't "You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

All he could get out before he died was, "Ow! Who shot me in the bloody leg. No ... wait, if you strike me down, I shall ..."

That took some explaining when we got back to the rebel base. :)