Sign in to follow this  
Rakaydos

Rebels Escape from Mos Shuta.

So, I recently ran the EoE beginners box game, using the AoR beginners game pregens, and the experience was entirely different from the "normal" run.

The premice was fairly simple- the rebel cell was supposed to jump from one ship to another here at Mos Shutas and hed out into the galaxy. Instead they get word that Teemo, the local hutt, had betrayed them. The opening encounter is the cantina as usual.

The Bothan Commander failed his check to hide, but took the first action to try to talk his way out of the situation. And rolled a Despair. The Diplomat used her disguise kit, successflully hid, and walked out of the bar.

The other PCs interrupted the bothan's beating and finished the fight in a normal manner. After the bartender gave the Krayt Fang/hyperdrive plot hooks, the rebels (not including the engineer, who wasnt chosen) talked about setting up watch at the warehouse next to the landing bay, waiting for Trax to install his own **** hyperdrive befoe they stole it. There was some talk about hyjacking the spaceprt control to take the next ship to land (I concealed my laughter at this plan, knowing what was going to be landing soon) before the party noticed the Dewback stables on the map, and my copy of Stay on Target, and finally the hutts sailbarge.

The stormtrooper shuttle arrived while they were moving around to climb up the sailbarge from below, and they changed their minds to go after the imperial shuttle. With the stormtroopers searching the town at Teemo's request, the rebels took out the remaining guards and powered up the shuttle, making it to hyperspace with few problems.

After the bartender gave the Krayt Fang/hyperdrive plot hooks, the rebels (not including the engineer, who wasnt chosen) talked about setting up watch at the warehouse next to the landing bay, waiting for Trax to install his own **** hyperdrive befoe they stole it. 

HAH! This is so awesome! None of my players would ever think of doing that :P