Sign in to follow this  
Ethan2Osmundson

What Character?

I want to play either a male Human, male Bothan, male Trandoshan, female Twi'lek, or a Female Bothan. The back story on the male human is that he wants to find a new place to be, so either playing Explorer, Smuggler, or, Bounty Hunter or a Technician or a Hired Gun I know the human has a lot to pick from... The male Bothan is that he works for the spy company on his planet but he works in Tatooine and he would be a Technician, the Trandoshan would be from a clan, he was left behind when people came and killed his family he decided to become a Hired Gun or a Bounty Hunter. The female Twi'lek would be a bounty hunter because her family is a bounty hunter family, and the female Bothan would be a Outlaw Tech or she would be a colonist. I don't know which one to pick I need to generate more ideas, I already made the Twi'lek and Trandoshan, the Twi'lek is a bounty hunter, the Trandoshan is a Hired Gun ready to kill.

Well, if you have that many varying ideas, pretty much covering a wide spectrum of concepts, is there a particular vacuum in your group that you could fill? For instance, if your party needs more muscle, I would go with one of the Hired Guns or Bounty Hunters. If they need a "face" for social encounters, a Human would work best, but a Twi'lek or Bothan are good second choices.