Sign in to follow this  
Slugrat

Character Creation Help

I am currently building a Male togorian hired gun / marauder for our EOE RPG. I have 30 xp left and i want to increase either willpower or agility. I am on the fence as to which i should do because with willpower to 3 I can increase his strain (currently 10) to 11, and with an eventual body guard specialization I can increase again to 12. Few of his talents will require paying with strain to use. How much strain is enough, or is there no such thing as enough strain th. 

If I go agility to 3, I add another green die to ranged light and gunnery. 

AS tempting as the increased agility makes my blaster skills, I am wondering if increased strain is more important. 

I am new to the RPG world so any help in helping me to decide will we awesome. 

Thanks

Slugrat

What is the rest of the group playing?

If your group has plenty of firepower, take the willpower, i found coercion comes up alot.

If its lacking in firepower, take agility 3.

We have an Explorer Droid, Explorer Archeologist (Human), and  a Smuggler Scoundrel (Human). I already ranked coercion up to 2 but the extra Will gives me the boost in strain as well as an added green die in Coerce.

I gain an additional Green die in Ranged light and Gunnery.

How important is strain in this case? Thats what is holding me up.

Strain is always useful, most times a PC goes unconscious it's because they took too much strain, not because of wounds.

The agility is nice, but bec your a marauder most of the time you want to get into combat quickly rather than waste time shooting which your not as good at. Besides will is great, and having a coercive marauder just fits.

The extra Will would also help with Vigilance, meaning your initiative slot for combat would be better. A 2 in Agility doesn't hurt if you only plan to have a couple of skills that use it; just increase those skills with xp.

I am not sure if I should be a Jedi or be A rebel or be a character from EOE. I really want to make a character, currently I have made 2 characters. I made a Twi'lek Bounty Hunter Assassin and a Trandoshan Hired Gun Bodyguard. I really want to make a Force Sensitive Exile since I do not have Force And Destiny but I want to make a Force Sensitive Exile any ideas for further help for my Force character?

Well as the jedi are hunted to practical non existence, it pretty much leaves rebel.

However its worth pointing out Jedi and Sith aren't only force traditions in the galaxy.

To memory the Trandoshans have based around hunting, so take emergent or exile and focus on senses and foresee.

And don't get caught.