Sign in to follow this  
GreenYoda666

Battlelore 2 rules vs Battlelore Command (IPad/Android)

I own both the Battlore 2 game and the "IPad version" called Battlelore Command.

It seems to me that it is a difference in "rules" between those two games.

For example, in boardgame, archers hit on 1/6 on D6 but in BlC they hit on 1-2/6.

Also, you always have a set of pre-defiended cards that u always seems to have, like "Darken the Skies" ~ like the Guild in BL 1 where you could have a wizard/rouqe/warrior/priest added to u army that gave some extra boost.

I really think those "pre-defined" cards make the game better.

Will the Battlelore Command rules apper in the boardgame rules? A Errata on the rules maybe? New cards? A upgrade to Battlelore 2.1 ?

Battlelore: Command and Battlelore 2nd edition, despite having a common background and a similar set of rules, are different under several aspects. It's not something unheard of, tho: Elder Sign: Omens, and Elder Sign: the boardgame have some different rules as well. I think it's a way to keep the games appealing to the same public.

As for your specific query, I don't know anything about FFG plans, clearly, but I don't think we'll see any Battlelore 2.1: the game is simply to young to justify a reboot or bigger corrections.