Sign in to follow this  
dcottingham21

Star Wars TCG - Episode 31: Getting Ready for Takeoff

Listen to the latest episode of Star Wars TCG!

Star Wars TCG - Episode 31: Getting Ready for Takeoff

CoryCasey and David reflect back to the announcement of 'Ready for Takeoff', the first Force Pack coming in the 'Rogue Squadron' cycle.  They also discuss an upcoming project from TCG.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

Subscribe on iTunesStitcher or TuneIn.

Thanks for listening!!

May The Balance of the Force Be With You,

David

Another good listen, keep them coming!

One possible correction: 181st TIE Interceptor is worded in such a way that it should count its pilot enhancement for the force struggle, regardless of whether it is committed or ready.

Thanks BakaMatt for listening!

You know, Cory and I have been wondering about this type of wording for a little while now.  We have played that way, then changed our thinking about it.  It's definitely interesting because we were under the impression that only committed and ready units contributed their force icons.  But we actually forgot to get clarification on this new text.  When you just go by the wording, it definitely reads that way.

Thanks for looking out and we'll be sure to mention this on the next show.

Again, thanks for listening!

If this is true then it is a huge boost for the Navy fighter decks. Solves a lot of problems with the decks right now.

Well mine anyways haha.

To be able to attack and have force icons contribute is always positive. I would like to think of this as the dark sides MTFBWY lol.

That definitely brings a huge boost to Navy fighter decks who normally are best off ignoring the force struggle altogether. Being able to double duty pilots in order to both damage objectives and still help out with the force is amazing. I'm excited for this cycle and how it will likely shift the rebel/navy vehicle scene much like Echoes did for Jedi.