Posted (edited)

Hello! 

I'm a little late posting this here as I was away visiting family over Christmas when the video launched, but I hope you enjoy(ed) my take on Sabine Wren.

Also I'd like to thank all of my dear viewers for the kind words of encouragement that have played such a big part in helping motivate me to reach this 50th episode!  

46520486642_3c7696f22a_b.jpg

Edited by Sorastro

I had a go at Gamorrean Guards, using one of Sorastro's patreon backer PDF guides.

46569724005_9dfd4b8f06_z.jpgGamorrean Guards 

These guys took a really long time to paint.  I found working on 4 at a time a bit tiring, but I am quite pleased with the results. 

You can't really tell, but they have slimy snouts, from a bit of Nurgle's Rot :)

The Emperor.  I didn't go for the steel wool lightning effect because a) no airbrush and b) hopefully we'll use this guy in a campaign soon, and it looks a bit awkward :D

47600865341_521f265f79.jpg

Emperor Palpatine

Sorry for the poor quality pic - I used my phone, rather than dig out my SLR.

Great idea with the plate color changing to add variety. Will definitely keep that in mind, if I get around to paint it. So far my luck with the AT-ST has been horrible, so I've shied away from it.