Sign in to follow this  
Julia

Reinforcement packs arriving!

Hooray! I really wish they had these expansion packs out ages ago. Maybe even release them alongside the launch of the main game (Imperial Assault shows that it's possible). Going to be hard to get my friends re-interested in playing this game after so much time. But I'm going to try!  ;)

Maybe even release them alongside the launch of the main game (Imperial Assault shows that it's possible). 

I'm not sure that comparison is apt.  With Imperial Assault, the booster packs are largely just figures to replace the tokens with from the base game (with a few extra goodies as well), not brand new units.  Plus, at least in the US, they weren't released at the same time as the main game, as I'm still waiting for them to be released :)

I like the idea that single figure packs are now part of battlelore, it means that single figure hero packs are more likely and there is nothing I'd like more than my runewars hero's arriving in battlelore.

Having the neutral monsters from runewars appear as neutrals in battlelore is sweet, it means we are one step closer to being able to use runewars as a campaign system for battlelore.

Having just gotten to start playing Battlelore 2.0 recently, I am really looking forward to there being four expansions out around the same time. I'm planning on dropping the cash on all of them and hoping it encourages Fantasy Flight to consider alternate armies of various sorts. 

Is there an NDA on telling us how awesome smashing buildings into rubble with the Mountain Giant is? I am so excited for all this new BL2e stuff - I hope it's doing well for FFG, because everybody who I show it to comes away singing its praises - it is just a masterpiece of a game, and doubling the available units is going to be so huge.