Sign in to follow this  
DarkFather

Time for me to brave up (Painting)

Excellent work, but, and this isn't to take away from the finished results, I feel like your Probe Droids give off a "Wookiee Life Day" vibe with those lens colour patterns.

Yeah, I did go a little overboard. I agree on that.

Cheers

Nice job. I like the red band for the elites, easy to tell apart, but not too distracting. Very nice on the trandoshans.

What is the background you have. Death Star trench run perhaps? Very cool.

Nice job. I like the red band for the elites, easy to tell apart, but not too distracting. Very nice on the trandoshans.

What is the background you have. Death Star trench run perhaps? Very cool.

It's actually a Star Destroyer my wife and I built for X-Wing. It's 7+' long and 3+' wide. I have a build thread on the FFG X-Wing forums for it here. Unfortunately, it rarely gets used (maybe 3 games on it since it was built) and now it sits on my gaming table behind me, gathering dust and slowly degrading (sigh).

I have plans to donate it to a gaming club a couple of hours south of me. Hopefully they can get more use out of it.

Cheers

they look great! ive noticed several painter paint their trandoshans in the same colour jumpsuits. it looks good but my first impression is, and i suppos allways will be, T-R-A-N-D-O POWER! trandoshans with shotguns, TRANDO POWER!