Sign in to follow this  
DakotaDevil

Complete set of Arkham Investigators Minis- Will they be made available again?

I'm looking to purchase all 48 of the investigator miniatures. However, only 40 are currently available in the FFG store. I've checked eBay on occasion and while I have seen some sets listed, the asking prices have been extremely high.

Does anyone know if the complete set will be made available again? I would love to own them as we play AH, Eldrictch Horror, and Mansions of Madness. Should I maybe email FFG about this? I would like to order them all in one set as opposed to ordering 40 invididually now and hoping to pick the last eight later.

I don't think FFG has said anything about releasing new inventory for these. I do think that some of the figures may be abailable (though unpainted) in some of the expansions/base game of Mansion of Madness. I could be wrong though, I can't remember which ones are out of print.

If you really want to know, I would probably send FFG an inquiry. I, personally, have not heard anything about new stock. They've been "unavailable" for quite some time now.