Sign in to follow this  
dcottingham21

Star Wars TCG - Episode 30: Reviewing Shadows

Listen to the latest episode of Star Wars TCG!

Star Wars TCG - Episode 30: Reviewing Shadows

Cory, Casey and David review 'Between the Shadows', the third deluxe expansion for Star Wars: The Card Game.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

Subscribe on iTunesStitcher or TuneIn.

Thanks for listening!!

May The Balance of the Force Be With You,

David

Minor correction on Confiscation. If you play it on Luke, he does get to deal 1 damage, but he cannot discard it because he doesn't control that card. It actually shuts Trial Luke down because anytime he attaches an enhancement to Luke, you can capture it as an action.

Very cool The Uncanny One!

I wouldn't say "shut him down" because the active player has the right away when resolving actions. While its the LS turn, there are ways to "maneuver" around the enhancements action I think.

But thanks for pointing that out. It will make for a good point in the upcoming episode.

Absolutely! It's easy to forget that time you deploy a card is a single action. If you want to put Fett out there with Mandalorian armor, he gets Rebel Assaulted before the armor can even go on. (That's a 2013 example.)

EDIT: I realized I cut straight to the criticism without the praise. Because honestly, I really love listening to you guys. Your enthusiasm for the game comes across and it's a pleasure to listen to. I just can't help pointing these things out to help you guys.

Edited by Budgernaut

Huge guys. This is great stuff! Thanks The Uncanny One (Budgernaut) for the high praise! We appreciate any and all comments at TCG. Good and Bad. This is a great topic and has got our minds racing with questions and comments.

Thanks guys for contributing to the show! We literally wouldn't be around without the fans.   

Edited by CooMasterCoo