Sign in to follow this  
Guest Not In Sample

Which God are you looking forward to trying the most.

Guest Not In Sample

For me it is Slaanesh, I love the idea of letting nobles (easiest beings in t he world to corrupt) do your dirty work for you, while you get to just sit back and seduce your enemies with love and parties. lol.

I played Slaanesh in Warhammer fanatsy during the 90's. I liked their looks. Slick and sexy...er well sexy for a demon i guess. The new artwork for the 6th edition demons is no very appealing to me though. I don't think I can see how this can seduce me.

If anything, maybe I would pee myself and crouch into a corner. loldaemonettes.jpg

I like the new artwork (of the models, that is) because it is more reminiscent of the original 1st edition daemonettes - half-ugly things that seduce you through magic despite their abhorrent nature.

Anyhow, I guess I'd like to play Nurgle, ever since I switched to Death Guard from my Thousand Sons army, I've been playing more nurglesque things.

ChaosChild said:

I've always played Khorne on the tabletop (while dabbling with the other powers) so that's what I'm looking forward to, I guess I'm just not subtle enough for anything else happy.gif

Yeah, IQ isn't high on Khorne's list of requirements (probably not even on it) gran_risa.gif .

I'm also looking forward to use Slaanesh (as it were the deity I played the most in WHFB 6th Ed.) and also Tzeentch of course (just because I started with Tzeentch when I started to collect Chaos back in the old days...)

Although in reality I've always been loyal to the emperor (both Karl Franz and the God Emperor), Tzeentch is STILL trying to control me into following him (after 6 months, give it a break, Changers...).  Maybe if I use Tzeentch in this game he'll leave me alone in Games Workshop.  So I'm looking forward to using my magic on this game, for Tzeentch.

Without a doubt, Tzeentch. I like him being unpredictable, there is nothing more satisfying than watching your friend/victim believe he is on the brink of victory, only to ****** it from him with a few well-placed cards he didn't know existed:)

Hmmm, not big on hedonism as the big big guys will come in, tip you over, then commence sodomy and butchery as their savage nature is wont. That said, not sure I agree w/ leaping in slobbery fury before checking to make sure that no, there is not a reason that one guy looks so arrogent in the face of presumably certain death. Disease and such don't add to anyone's sex appeal so that's out. So I guess I'll go w/ senior crafty. Teleporting armies sounds more useful than anything I've seen of the others too.