Sign in to follow this  
dojimaster

Miniature Market's Deal of the Day Combo! 1 VT-49 Decimator and 1 YT-2400

they must only have so many of the sale item...  if you click on them individually, it says that they have 20+ in stock.

Yes, that's how they do it!

I bought two YTs and 1 Deci, then bought a second Deci a few days later! I dont think I could wait for the sale even at such a good price!

Question on this. I clicked on the item and got it in "My Cart." I then selected my shipping method. By the time the webstore recycled back to the "My Cart" display they had sold out and the 'process order' selection was no longer available.

So now "My Cart" still lists the Combo, AND at the Deal price.

So, if I just leave the order active in "My Cart" will MM honor the deal price when they become available, or did I miss out by a few hundredths of a second and need to just clear this out of "My Cart?"

thanks.

Question on this. I clicked on the item and got it in "My Cart." I then selected my shipping method. By the time the webstore recycled back to the "My Cart" display they had sold out and the 'process order' selection was no longer available.

So now "My Cart" still lists the Combo, AND at the Deal price.

So, if I just leave the order active in "My Cart" will MM honor the deal price when they become available, or did I miss out by a few hundredths of a second and need to just clear this out of "My Cart?"

thanks.

You missed out. Sorry.