Sign in to follow this  
warrasmus

Misthunter and PUNISHER ONE

Its pretty certain that we will see these bounty hunter ships in the the future. I have been thinking about how they are going to end up.  

Jumpmaster 500 should be a large ship with turret, crew, torpedoes and illicit upgrades.

Title: Punisher One- gains access to the salvaged astromech upgrade.

Actionbar: Focus and Targetlock

Dial like Headhunter

Attack 3

Defend 2

Hull 5

Shield 4

Pilots:

Dengar: (pilot level 7(EPT.) When defending if you have a target lock on the attacker you may roll one additional evade dice.

Corellian Assassin: (pilot level 6 (EPT.)

Manaroo: (pilot level 3) At the beginning of the combat phase, if you don´t have any enemy ships within your firing arch gain a free evade token.

Enforcer: (pilot level 2)

Cards:

Turret: Quad blaster cannon turret( range 1-2) Roll four attack dice then discard one dice    of your choosing cost 7(perhaps only for large ships)

Crew: Hutt passenger, you can not perform attacks in range 3 cost -3  

G-1A Starfigther

Small base with missile, crew and illicit upgrades

Actionbar: Focus, target lock and barrel roll

Title: Misthunter you may use modifications meant for large ships only at a -3 cost

Dial like Tie Advanced

Attack 3

Defend 2

hull 4

shield 2

Pilots:

Zuckuss (pilot level 7 (EPT.) When attacking a pilot with lower pilot skill you may turn a blank dice into a hit.

4-LOM (Pilot level 6 (EPT.) When you are assign with a stress or ion token you may perform a boost even with stress)

Gand Findsman(pilot level 5 (EPT.)

Privateer (pilot level 2)

Cards:

Ponda Baba (crew) Lower your pilot level 1 cost 0

4-LOM (crew) When attacking you may change a crit result into a hit result and assign an ion token to the defender cost 2.

I think most of these are great propositions. And the pilots and cards seem well thought out for the most part. Very ingenious.

I especially like Dengars Pilot skill and the Quad blaster turret upgrade!

I have one request. Could you back the stats up eith pictures if they exist, please?

Punishing One is just the oddest ship I have ever seen....its an ugly one....Mist Hunter would be cool and I like the G1-A star fighter.

I would link photos but for some reason right now the option to do so is not showing up for me.

Looking forward to these ships. Good ideas for their stats and pilots. We will just have to wait and see. I think the Hounds Tooth will be the first S&V huge ship. Since it was converted into a prison by Bossk I think this would be appropriate:

Hounds Tooth (Title) - your crew slots can include crew with "Rebel Only" or "Imperial Only" restrictions.

PunishingOne-CCG.jpg

That is one ugly piece of ship.

See told ya it was ugly lol..

And just so you know the main body where the cockpit and engine are are all on one side of the ship....the ship is ugly as sin... Thought it was funny while reading the wookiepedia on this ship that it doesnt have a compartment to store prisoners because Dengar rather transport dead bounties.

Looking forward to these ships. Good ideas for their stats and pilots. We will just have to wait and see. I think the Hounds Tooth will be the first S&V huge ship. Since it was converted into a prison by Bossk I think this would be appropriate:

Hounds Tooth (Title) - your crew slots can include crew with "Rebel Only" or "Imperial Only" restrictions.

Don't know about it being a huge ship. Having a large base seems plenty big enough, even counting the Nashta Pup (Bossk's Z-95). I imagine a vessel as big as the Decimator will be about the right size.

That makes it big enough for the cockpit, the prison cells, and the Wookiee-size automatic skinning table (eeewwwww...)

Yeah I don't know. It is 62 meters and if the rebel transport is 90 meters I would say it is beyond large base ship especially when the decimator is 38 meters long and that thing is really pushing the base size of the large ship.

Perhaps they will introduce a new ship size, in between large and huge.

For the jumpmaster 5000, it would be interresting if it has port and aft secondary arcs, rather than a full turret. A ship that is meant to circle an enemy. Heck a dial that has green port oriented manoeuvres and no koiogran, with all starboard being white would fly very uniquely, and I think, make the ship worthy of inclusion.

As much as I want to see a Hounds Tooth in the game I dont know if we will see one because of it's scale is odd. Unless FFG secides to place Bosk on another ship or make him a crew upgrade I really dont know if he will be in the X-Wing game or not. Honestly I would love to see all the famous bounty hunters and all the ships that the Hutt cartel and Black Sun use. I guesd only time will tell... I only can think of two possibilitirs for Huge/ epic size play ships for the Scum and Villany faction and the two im thinking of are the Stinger. And Interceptor class frigate.

Zuckuss (crew): At the start of the Activation Phase, choose 1 enemy ship at range 1-2. You may look at that ship's chosen maneuver. You may then change the maneuver set on your dial, if you do so discard this card. 3 points.

Zuckuss would be to Intelligence Agent like Luke is to Gunner. It does mostly the same thing with a little extra capability. The ability to change your maneuver is powerful but it's a one time use that loses you the Intelligence Agent benefits of Zuckuss for the rest of the match.

Yeah I don't know. It is 62 meters and if the rebel transport is 90 meters I would say it is beyond large base ship especially when the decimator is 38 meters long and that thing is really pushing the base size of the large ship.

As much as I want to see a Hounds Tooth in the game I dont know if we will see one because of it's scale is odd.

The Star Wars Databank lists its length as 47.4m. So it's longer than the Decimator, but nowhere near the size of the Rebel Transport.

(I have a feeling it's one of those ships, like the HWK, where estimates of its size frequently disagree--probably because it features in a lot of stories, and different content creators had different ideas about its size and/or needed it to do different things in their narratives.

The image and information in the Databank seem to be Clone Wars-oriented, so I bet Filoni and company went to LFL looking for an official length so they could build a model. So now we have an official length, which is smaller than almost anybody here seems to think it is.)

I know it sounded BIG in the Tales of the Bounty Hunters story. Much bigger than how it appeared in Clone Wars. Just gives people another reason to hate the Clone Wars I guess.

Also not sure why the title would give the Jumpmaster access to salvaged astromechs. Make it a part of the ship to make the ship a bit more unique and give more utility to salvaged astromechs. 

I know it sounded BIG in the Tales of the Bounty Hunters story. Much bigger than how it appeared in Clone Wars. Just gives people another reason to hate the Clone Wars I guess.

Also not sure why the title would give the Jumpmaster access to salvaged astromechs. Make it a part of the ship to make the ship a bit more unique and give more utility to salvaged astromechs. 

All 3s being green would be a little crazy on a Large ship.

Oh you can pretty much count on these for scum. And you could even have Jabba's space cruiser as a potential huge ship.

Hound's tooth is a weird one. You would definetly expect to see it at some point.  They fudged the scale down a bit on the huge ships already, maybe they could fudge hound's tooth up a bit and make it closer to the gr-75.

And of course there's tons of other random ships i'm sure, but you gotta cover all the bounty hunters from the movie.

Edited by bobbywhiskey

I really want to see Zuckuss, 4-LOM and the Mist Hunter...

... but not the one pictured on Wookieepedia.  According to "Of Possible Futures: The Tale of Zuckuss and 4-LOM", the Mist Hunter captured/rescued 95 Rebel survivors from the GR-75 transport Bright Hope (including Toryn Farr).  There is no way in hell, that a ship the size of a HWK-290 could transport that many people!  This was the first mention of the Mist Hunter and, apparently, subsequent authors did not take into account the lore already published on the ship and retconned something a hell of a lot smaller.  Just because some subsequent authors and artists have chosen to depict it a certain way does not make their version more "cannon" than the original author's description.

If the EU has been rendered "non-cannon" by LFL and Disney...

And... if FFG is going to create something "new" in conjunction with LFL, then why not design a 'new' Mist Hunter that is more in compliance with ALL the lore regarding this ship?

Just sayin'

I did cards for all the ESB bounty hunters back in july, but when S&V was announced I stopped messing around with them. I was pretty close with IG-2000 and some of the S&V control style pilot abilities. 

http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php?/topic/110860-ig-88-bossk-dengar-zuckuss-custom-ships/

I really hope to see the Hound's Tooth done at the Clone Wars scale, rather than as a Huge ship, but I'd love a Bossk crew card  also, then I could have him tooling around the galaxy with Fett.

I really want to see Zuckuss, 4-LOM and the Mist Hunter...

... but not the one pictured on Wookieepedia.  According to "Of Possible Futures: The Tale of Zuckuss and 4-LOM", the Mist Hunter captured/rescued 95 Rebel survivors from the GR-75 transport Bright Hope (including Toryn Farr).  There is no way in hell, that a ship the size of a HWK-290 could transport that many people!  This was the first mention of the Mist Hunter and, apparently, subsequent authors did not take into account the lore already published on the ship and retconned something a hell of a lot smaller.  Just because some subsequent authors and artists have chosen to depict it a certain way does not make their version more "cannon" than the original author's description.

If the EU has been rendered "non-cannon" by LFL and Disney...

And... if FFG is going to create something "new" in conjunction with LFL, then why not design a 'new' Mist Hunter that is more in compliance with ALL the lore regarding this ship?

Just sayin'

Ill agree, the Mist Hunter in the Wookiepeedia looks weak. It looked about the size of a starfighter....So I hope they beef it up withba new concept.

Well im glad there is one ship we all can agree on. WE WANT A HOUNDS TOOTH! . I just hope it is in a scale that doesnt make it out to be this sluggish hunk of metal flying through space.