Sign in to follow this  
seanpp

Dark Heresy in Roll20's latest report - Emperor be praised

Just released is the Q4-2014 Orr Report (Roll20), which details how many are playing what over the Roll20 gaming platform.  Dark Heresy came in 8th on the list...but it's a little more impressive than even that.

Essentially, there's all the D&D versions (including Pathfinder), all versions of Star Wars & then Dark Heresy!  Considering they've previously reported that Roll20 now, I believe, have north of 700,000 users, and gaining approximately 1,000 new users per day, it's a very reasonable sample size.

The report itself on Roll20's blog, which shows the entire list of games is here: http://blog.roll20.net/post/107957194710/the-orr-group-industry-report-q4-2014

Ave, Imperator

Slightly OT, but I don't assume anyone has made character sheets for Black Crusade yet? We're in the process of moving our game to roll20 and for the time being resorted to using DH2 ones, but needless to say they're not quite the same...

(that being said, after looking at the sourcecode in Warklaw's link, I suppose they wouldn't be that hard to modify by ourselves?)