Sign in to follow this  
arolig

Billy Dee Williams reprising Lando (footage)

Ummm... How is it not? Until this thread I was unaware that the episode I planned to watch that night contained Lando. In the episode they play up the suprise even.. Was not suprised, therefore it was spoiled.

Billy Dee Williams reprising Lando (footage)

A spoiler is implied here, whether it was for Episode VII or Rebels television series. When You chose to click through you were met with a link and a short description:

Nothing spoilery there, AT ALL, unless you clicked the link.

The same as Star Wars.com and they have it listed like this:

Scoundrel School: Lando Calrissian Returns, and there is a link for a short video on the main page.

The Star Wars: Rebels facebook page has it up with NO warning at all.

The DisneyXD site has no warning, just a thumbnail of a video which has Lando holding a gun.

If you live in a world where Disney XD is on your television, I am sure there have been countless commercials.

You could have lived with the mystery of not knowing for what Lando, Billy De Williams was planning on reprising; However, you chose to click through.

Seeing as they have announced he wasn't in Episode VII many.many.many.many times and are already shooting the films, anyone with some actual reasoning ability will know they mean Rebels.

I have not delved into weither or not he shows up in episode VII, yet your knowledge of this is deep, means you've looked around. So I spoiled Lando-Rebels? Because you have(for yourself) spoiled that Lando is not i Episode 7, by method of eliminating all it cannot be, by reading my thread title you know what it is a about? Yes? Then you reading up on ep.7 is your fault, not mine.

Thx to everyone for supporting me on my post beeing no more spoilery than disney. :)