Sign in to follow this  
JediKnightToombs

Just for fun: Titles for the remaining Career books.

I was doing a little thinking today about the Career books out for EotE and got to thinking what the rest of them will be titled.  They have done a fairly good job with the released ones, having titles that fit the narrative well.  What do you guys think for the rest of the remaining careers?

My thought so far was the Bounty Hunter book: They're no good to me dead.  Maybe too long? It is the iconic Bounty Hunter line (essentially) from the original trilogy, and fits right alongside Fly Casual. Any other thoughts?

And while we are at it, what kind of stuff are you looking forward to in the coming books?

My thought so far was the Bounty Hunter book: They're no good to me dead.  Maybe too long? It is the iconic Bounty Hunter line (essentially) from the original trilogy, and fits right alongside Fly Casual. Any other thoughts?

Bounty Hunter Book Title: No Disintegrations

Alternative title: “Wanted: Dead or Alive”

Other thoughts: ZOMG!!!1!!11! Where is Rigger going to show up in EotE?!?!?!?!?!?! Now THERE is a must-have secondary specialization for anyone who has a ship!!!

Edited by bradknowles

I think there is already a Star Wars book called "No Disintegrations".

What about "Tag it and Bag it"?

On second thought, that sounds like a Ted Nugent book. ;)

Seeing as the Rigger talents stack, but only appear in the tree once, I am guessing it will be like Sabeteur / Demolitionist.

It could be seperate but equal.

I Have So Say, This Was One Of My WorrieS About This Game I Was Terrified That We Would See Classpaluza, Like We Did With The D20 Source Books. Every Book For D20 Had At Least 5 Classes In It. HerE, We've Seen NewSpecializationS, And Only In The Career Books, But Not New Careers. This Makes Me Happy :)

For Technicians: Bring Me the Hydrospanner!

The title "No Disintegrations" is a great one, but has been used before in the Star Wars RPG: http://www.amazon.com/No-Disintegrations-Adventures-Bounty-Hunters/dp/0874312965

Not sure how things would shake out on that front, but given that there'll be about 18 years between the Bounty Hunter splatbook and this WEG adventure book, I wouldn't think it inappropriate. 

I Have So Say, This Was One Of My WorrieS About This Game I Was Terrified That We Would See Classpaluza, Like We Did With The D20 Source Books. Every Book For D20 Had At Least 5 Classes In It. HerE, We've Seen NewSpecializationS, And Only In The Career Books, But Not New Careers. This Makes Me Happy :)

As long as I get a good shipwright spec and supporting rules I'll be content.