Sign in to follow this  
daddystabz

Form-fillable character sheet?

I'd be you I would just track things in text in roll20 until someone create a integrated character sheet. It may not take long.

As for the dice, you can create a rollable table for s black d6 and white d6 using pictures of the d6 faces.

By the way, I replied to your looking for players if you are still looking for one.

Cheers

Here is the link to a form fillable character sheet I made

Please download before editing - I think dropboox allows you to edit in lace which would be bad. Enjoy!

Quick question: How do you feel in the attributes? I can't find a way to circle or signify the number on the attributes.

Also, The equipment section puts the text of what you list over top of the horizontal lines where they are supposed to go.

Edited by daddystabz

Yeah I overlooked clickable things for the attributes, and also I should do something with the stress bars so you can fill them in as well.

And yeah I couldn't work out how to get the text in the equipment section align with the lines. Very frustrating.

Well it is work in progress, I'll take another look at it soon :)

How about pdf/form fillable NPC sheet? Something that looks like the examples used in the book.

Really late and semi-necroish, but this thread is the first thing coming up for End of the World character sheet searches. Couldn't find any solid PDF versions except for domdomdom's, and eventually just gave up and created my own form fillable PDF.

Here's the link 

Not the cleanest, but everything is markable and you can write in every box, including every line in equipment. Just didn't have the patience to align the Characteristics right, so sorry. 

Tell me what you think, guys. Enjoy!

Edited by SnowyAbyss

Oops, unfortunately first posted in the wrong thread. Here we go again:

Though I have not had a chance to play the game itself (yet), I already prepared a PDF for this moment. As these sheets are mainly about preferences and taste, maybe this one will suit some of you as well. Enjoy!

Here's the link

Edited by Falkas