Sign in to follow this  
The Laughing God

What kind of gear do your PCs possess?

What kind of gear are your characters toting around? Are they equipped with powerswords and plasma pistols or sticking to more mundane items like laspistols and stub automatics?

My PCs are around Rank 3 and they have, generally speaking: flak armour, autoguns, laspistols, and maybe a mono-sword here and there. You think this is appropriate for their status and rank or should they have carapace armour, bolt pistols and chainswords by now?

No player complaints yet about the stuff they have, but thought it would be interesting to compare a little with your campaigns :)

My Pc's are now 2750-3100xp

Vanaras the Adapt (Prime)
- Mesh Cloak
- Fatebringer (scarce ammo allows him to gain extra dice with the accurate)
- Auspex

Gaius the Guardsman
- Boltpistol with little ammo
- Cadance Spectre Assault Rifle
- Hunting Rifle
- Knife

Callidia the Moritat Assassin
- Armoured Bodysuit (2 AP)
- Best Quality Mono Sword
- Good Quality Mono Punch Dagger
- Good Quality Mono Short Sword
- 4 Throwing Knives
- Bionic Eyes (stolen from an Ashen Tear assassin)

Regis the Psyker
- Handflamer
- Fury Laspistol
- Mesh Cloak
- Bionic Lungs (Stolen for an Ashen Tear Assassin)

Silon the Techpriest
- Patch work Flak Armour
- Auspex
- Cogitator
- Twinlinked Compact Hellgun (his own creation, Overheat, Unreliable)
- MIU (Stolen from an Ashen Tear Assassin)

So yeah, pretty well equiped, and if you are wondering how they stole the Cybernetics, the Adept disected the poor bugger.

My Players are around 6000Exp. 
and around 2 1/2 years of in game time has passed

I started the Haarlock's legacy last game session
so...they lost all there equipment
But before that happend...

------------------------------------------
The Assasin
- 2X Autopitols
- AutoCannon
- Powersword
- StormTrooper Carapace

Sister of battle
- Combat shotgun
- Flamer
- Powersword
- Light PowerArmor

TechPriest
- Pump-Action shotgun
         - w/t flamer rounds
- Melta gun
- Twin-Lasgun
- Power Sword
- Storm Trooper Carapace
- Ballistic Mechadendrite
- Optical Mechadendrite
- Manipulator Mechadendrite

Psyker
- Combat shotgun
          - w/t flamer rounds
- Mono Good quality Sword
- Storm Trooper Carapace
---------------------------------------------------

Note: the Haarlock's legacy(Tattered Fates) did a good thing to my players...
Money is now worth something again

GLV

Our characters are all on 2000 xp, the gear is as follows;

Callidon Zert- Arbitrator (Me :D)

5 Frag Grenades

A .54 tranter with 7 clips of amo

Flak Vest

Lathe Sword (stolen from a corrupt magos on Hesh)

A midnight blue cloak.

450 thrones.

Ivan Blackheart- Psyker.

Shades.

Imperial Tarot.

Good quality robes

An Auto pistol with fire selector and several clips of man-stopper, dum dum and normal ammunition.

A Houseruled elbow length glove that can inject drugs and medical stuff into the bloodstream.

Lek- Guardsman.

Great weapon (big ass sword)

Full length shield (forgotten the name :/)

Flak Armour

Penal leigon uniform.

Explosive collar.

Octus Ramirez- Tech Priest.

Flak vest.

D'laku hellgun.

Las Pistol.

Metal staff.

Best quality bionic left arm (a gift from the inquisitor when his arm got torn off in a training mission o_O)

Average quality robes.

The group are amazingly capable in most combat situations :)

Santiago said:

Not wishing too nag, but with the assassin I hope you mean "Autogun" instead of "Autocannon", how would he carry it around?

Nope I didn't make a Mistake...He "had" an AutoCannon
And for how he carried it...
Well...The hole party help in that, 

- The techpriest Manipulator Mechadendrite(+20str) carried the "gun"
- Then the Assassin carried the tripod & some/most of the ammo
- and I belive some wheels were also involved
             - The weapon is a light anti-tank gun so...there was some setting up to do
               But when it fired..Called shot head...well you know...

-------------------------------------------------------------
It did back fire on then once...
They were on the move and shot another truck with it at point blank/shot range...that exploded(using the DH car rules)
and a metal part of the other truck took out there tirers...
Lost control and Flip there truck 6 times(1d10 damage for each flip) & exploded

Lucky for the Psyker he was ejected from the truck 
but the assasin & the sister were in Critical damage 
and the tech priest burned a fate point
-------------------------------------------------------------

GLV

My "major" group consistc of three figures:

An underhive killer (who wants to become a temple Assassine once),  a void born psyker and an imperial world arbitrator; all of them between rank 3 and 4.

The Killer
Silenced Hunting Rifle with nighsightscope, Silenced compat pistole, combat knife, throwing knives, sword. Light flakk coat.
Since the start of last mission: assault rifle.

The Psyker
Sword, Staff, padded vest, light flakk coat, Laser Pistole. And "himself" ("What weapons do you have along with you, Havelok?" "I am with my at all times!")

The Arbitrator
Combat shotgun, shock maul, brass knuckles (which he never uses). Light Flakk Coat

Since the Killer and the Arbitrator feel an urge for more powerfull weapons, the Killer is itching for "a REAL sniper rifle" (never found any stats besides the long las till now!) and a bolt pistole (if I cannot talk him out of the flamer...)

Please take note:
On there last mission, they were supplied with any reasonably available equipment that made sense. So, they are not that much about "buying personal equipment". 
But I am quiet sure that a high amount of there next "paycheck" will be spent on better weapons, special ammo and protective gear. Especially since the Psyker got hurt bad last time...

Our group has been running on 4 players, but we are gaining a fifth tonight, I am unsure of his gear.

We are currently 100xp into rank 5. The party consists of a Moritat Assassin, Cleric, Psyker, and Tech-Priest and all are wearing ap4 All carapace armor.

Assassin: 2 power swords, spring loaded arm sheath with mono-knife, proton grenade x1, smoke grenades

Cleric: Pump-Action shotgun, 2 auto-pistols w/ man-stoppers, Good quality Bolt Pistol, and about 6 other guns.

Psyker: Las Pistol and his mind. He seriously doesn't know how to use any thing other than a Las Pistol. 5k xp and he couldn't bother with a different weapon skill. lol 

Tech-Priest (Myrmidon) (Me): Bastard sword, Drusus Prime rifle, Breacher, Ballistic Mechadendrite (Iron Talon pistol)(Hurray tearing+unarmored baddies), Medicae Mechadendrite, frag grenades x5, fire grenades x5.

Kali, the assassin

Mesh Body Suit she looted during Edge of Darkness

silenced Stub Automatic

Stub Automatic

Autorifle w/fire selector and Dum Dum rounds

Mono-Knife

Alaric, The Arbitrator

Flak Coat

Pump Shotgun

Stub Revolver

Brass Knuckles

Club/Truncheon

So basically they have what they need, and make the most of it.  They are so resourceful on the fly that if I really let them find too much they would have no real challenge.

Wow I have a lot of players but I will run down the ones I can remember.

The Metal City Boys

Jinx - Metallican gunslinger LVL6
Carapace Armor
2 Handcannon
2Autopistols
Recoil gloves, Laser sights, the works

Brock the Shock - Arbitrator Demolitions expert lvl 5
Carapace
Boltgun
grenades and a Demo charge (so much fun that one)

Stan the Butcher - Scum Brawler Lvl 5 or 6
Carapace
Chainsword
Bolt Pistol

Nostie - Moritat reaper lvl 5 or 6
Poisoned mono sword
Power sword - actually an eldar witch blade but she doesn't know that
Synskin
poisoned flikbow

Rhia - Sister of Battle lvl 3?
Carapace
Chainsword
Wrist mounted bolt pistol
Hand Flamer

??? - Special weapon trooper lvl 3?
Guard Flak
Meltagun - always seems to hit when it needs to and totally always misses everthing else.  very funny.

Victus - Noble lvl 4 scum
armored body glove
Mono sword
autopistol
very fine clothes - enhance fellowship

A group of psykers that have basic stuff and a very low level techpriest that has basic equipment.

The group used to be in possession of a chimera armed with an autocannon and heavy bolter but they had to leave that on their last mission.

The reason many of them are tooled up is our last adventure took place on a world completely invaded by chaos and they were able to join the Imperial guard and squirrelled off with some good gear before jumping planet.  They had to fight some big honkin baddies like deamons and a few chaos marines.  Many fate points were burned.  When doing investigations they learned to dress down or get stonewalled.

My Player are just starting out so there gear is a bit on the low-end, I was a bit generous and gave them an Extra 100 Thrones,

also currently only two players plus a party NPC

(PC) Scum

has an Autogun, Stubgun, mono-knife and gang leathers

plus starting basics

(PC)Assassain

has Sniper rifle,  plus basic stuff

(NPC) Adept

Lasgun and Mail coat, plus basics

I have an Assassin with stupidly good gear a cleric with alot of pistols and 2 people with normal equiptment.

Assassin - Jessop - Lvl 5

• Powersword (Good)
  • Plasma Pistol (Best) (and I have upped the plasma weapon in my game)
  • Dueling Las with Red Dot
  • Long Las with Telescopic Sight
  • Enforcer Carapace
  • Monosword (Blessed)
  • Auger Servo Skull (Dave)

Cleric - Sylvannis - Lvl 5

• Chainsword (Blessed)
  • Hand Flamer
  • Hecutar
  • Carnodon
  • Puritan-14
  • Enforcer Carapace

Mechicus Secutor Techpriest - Mankril - Lvl 5

• Hellgun
  • Enforcer Carapace
  • MIU (With some Inquisitorual Override codes built into connected memory stacks)
  • Balistic Mechadendrite (fitted with a bolo knife as he is a secutor)
  • Utility Mechadendrite
  • Optical Mechadendrite

Sister Hospitalir - Sister Verity - Lvl 4

• Bolt Pistol
  • Good Quiality Carapace Armour
  • Medikit
  • Assorted Medical Gear

Kaihlik

Santiago said:

Not wishing too nag, but with the assassin I hope you mean "Autogun" instead of "Autocannon", how would he carry it around?

It weighs 55 kilograms. If the assassin had at least a total of 8 with his Strength and Toughness bonuses combined, he/she could carry it around without any aid.

My party has about 2000-2500 xp. Until recently, when they finished RfYAT, they had mostly basic stuff plus a few mono weapons.

Psyker: Iron Claw combat shotgun (started with it because of Navy background). Good quality Mono officer saber (18th century style), good quality silenced autogun. hack shotgun, flak jacket.

Noble Assassin: Various mono bladed weapons, armored stealth bodyglove, long las, stub automatic. Saving for a lathe blade currently.

Arbitrator: Bolt Pistol with 2 mags (recently aquired), pump shotgun, mesh armor,, shock maul.

Scum: Holy Cleaver (demonchoppa), best quality autopistol (theo's), flak cloak, good quality silenced autogun.

I may have left out a few pieces, but it's mostly there. Most the the weapons were looted from enemies, except their armors. They also have a bunch of guard flaks if they want but they try to keep a low profile. They also have two powerblades but they don't know how to use them.

PS Kashilik how did you buff the plasma guns? I agree they suck big time as they are.

My first PC (Varnias Tybalt) rose to become an Inquisitor himself, so I think you can safely assume that he had access to pretty much everything he could want. However in battle he prefers to bring his trusted power fist (named "Deus Ex Machina", oh by the way, did I mention he was a techpriest before becoming an Inquisitor?), along with three custom made bolt pistols (one is held by his ballistic mechadendrite, another is fastened to his powerfist by a fore-arm weapon mount, and the last is held in his remaining bionic hand). As a back-up he keeps with him a Dark Eldar destructor, and when he expects to face heavy resistance he has been seen armed with an assault cannon, held with one of his hands and his manipulator mechadendrite, leaving the other hand free to be armed with the powerfist at the same time.

Also he is armoured in Dragonscale armour, but I don't consider it to be equipment since it is an integrated part of his mechanical body. Only his brain and a few portions of his head are still made of flesh, the rest of him is a hulking mechanical monstrosity looking sort of (bot not exactly) like this:

cain1.JPG

Not the most subtle of Inquisitors of course, but subtlety is a job for his agents to fulfill. angel.gif

My other two PC's (who are still acolytes) are:

Cristobal Nihilius (aka "Sandman" or "Blood Red Sandman") *Assassin*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapons:

Best Quality Punch Dagger, with mono upgrade

Combat Knife

Crossbow pistol

Throwing knives

Armour:

Protective Bodyglove (fashioned to make the wearer look like a skinned corpse)

Other gear:

Stummer

Poison (Tox-jack)

Holo wafers (serving as kill markers that he leaves behind with his victims to further his infamy, the holographic representation shows an animation of a masked sandman drawing a line across his throat with his index finger symbolizing a throat-slit)

Killsuit (ritualistic set of clothing for murder consisting of a slaughterman's apron and a medicae facemask both stained with blood that's never been cleaned off)

Civilian attire (rather unremarkable set clothing for use during the day)

Multikey

Grapnel and line

Injector (re-usable syringe design)

Stimm (3 doses)

Equipment Harness

Dante Alaric *Metallican Gunslinger*

---------------------------------------------------

Weapons:

Two Orthlack mk IV pistols

Hack Shotgun

Great Weapon (Sword with a mono upgrade)

Armour:

Wine red hiver overcoat

Other gear:

Street wear

Stimm (2 doses)

Charm (a flawed fabricated throne gelt coin with two heads)

And no, you don't get any points for guessing who I had my inspiration from when designing the last of my characters. It's blatantly obvious already. lengua.gif

Friend of the Dork said:

PS Kashilik how did you buff the plasma guns? I agree they suck big time as they are.

Mine do d10+10 damage pen 6 have tearing and basically you only suffer from overheat if you chose to ignore the recharge rule. This means they can never overheat on the first shot and most importantly they actually only overheat if you over use them, not giving them a chance to cool. If it comes up in my games poor quality plasma pistols will have the normal overheat and recharge rules.

In my view they are meant to be devastatingly powerful but rare weapons so I dont mind them doing sick damage. The reload times seemed to be really long so I have cut that down as well for most of them.

Here are the full stats for my plasma weapons. These include all of my balance attempts to make each one worthwhile where they may not have been with my new changes, criticism welcome as I made up alot of this up just now as I went along.

Name                    Type     Range  RoF   Dam           Pen  Clip   Rld    Wt        Special

Plasma Pistol      Pistol   30m      S/-/-    d10+10 E     6     10   2Full  4kg     Plasma, Tearing

Plasma Gun         Basic   90m      S/2/-   d10+10 E     6     24  4Full   11kg   Plasma, Tearing

Mark III Sunfury     Basic   80m      S/2/-  d10+10 E      8    20  2Full    12kg   Plasma, Tearing

Kronos                   Pistol   30m      S/-/-    d10+6 E       6     14  2Full    4kg    Tearing, If poor quality, has recharge

• Maximal    Pistol   40m       S/-/-   d10+10 E     6                                   Plasma, Tearing

Note: For the plasma Blaster and Cannon just replace Overheats and Recharge with Plasma

Plasma: Plasma weapons used highly charged ionised gases in thier operation and if misused can overheat with catastrophic results. A plasma weapon may be fired once every two rounds as normal or the bearer can chose to take the risk and fire every round, if not given a round to cool down the plasma weapon is subject to the overheat rule, this will stay in effect until a round is waited between shots. Note if the plasma weapon is of poor quality craftsmanship it constantly suffers from the overheat and the recharge rules in addition to the normal penalties for poor craftsmanship.

The reason my Assassin has a best quality one is because I put it in the Haarlock auction as a minor item which he picked up while fighting Nonesuch (the Slaugth overseer), before that an NPC had it but he died when he unexpectantly encountered the Slaugth who knocked his weapon out of his hand before hitting him with his staff killing him.

Kaihlik

Kaihlik said:

Friend of the Dork said:

Mine do d10+10 damage pen 6 have tearing and basically you only suffer from overheat if you chose to ignore the recharge rule. This means they can never overheat on the first shot and most importantly they actually only overheat if you over use them, not giving them a chance to cool. If it comes up in my games poor quality plasma pistols will have the normal overheat and recharge rules.

In my view they are meant to be devastatingly powerful but rare weapons so I dont mind them doing sick damage. The reload times seemed to be really long so I have cut that down as well for most of them.

Here are the full stats for my plasma weapons. These include all of my balance attempts to make each one worthwhile where they may not have been with my new changes, criticism welcome as I made up alot of this up just now as I went along.

Name                    Type     Range  RoF   Dam           Pen  Clip   Rld    Wt        Special

Plasma Pistol      Pistol   30m      S/-/-    d10+10 E     6     10   2Full  4kg     Plasma, Tearing

Plasma Gun         Basic   90m      S/2/-   d10+10 E     6     24  4Full   11kg   Plasma, Tearing

Mark III Sunfury     Basic   80m      S/2/-  d10+10 E      8    20  2Full    12kg   Plasma, Tearing

Kronos                   Pistol   30m      S/-/-    d10+6 E       6     14  2Full    4kg    Tearing, If poor quality, has recharge

• Maximal    Pistol   40m       S/-/-   d10+10 E     6                                   Plasma, Tearing

Note: For the plasma Blaster and Cannon just replace Overheats and Recharge with Plasma

Plasma: Plasma weapons used highly charged ionised gases in thier operation and if misused can overheat with catastrophic results. A plasma weapon may be fired once every two rounds as normal or the bearer can chose to take the risk and fire every round, if not given a round to cool down the plasma weapon is subject to the overheat rule, this will stay in effect until a round is waited between shots. Note if the plasma weapon is of poor quality craftsmanship it constantly suffers from the overheat and the recharge rules in addition to the normal penalties for poor craftsmanship.

The reason my Assassin has a best quality one is because I put it in the Haarlock auction as a minor item which he picked up while fighting Nonesuch (the Slaugth overseer), before that an NPC had it but he died when he unexpectantly encountered the Slaugth who knocked his weapon out of his hand before hitting him with his staff killing him.

Kaihlik

Ouch that is alot. Remember that d10+10 is actually better than 2d10, even with lack of double Fury. Tearing as well just makes it sicker. Only the Space Marine in Purge The Unclean has something that damaging (his Thunderhammer). Besides Melta should still be superior, and is not by your rules. I like the recharge OR overheat rule though, makes the weapons much more worthwhile. I think I will use this rule only, and let the damage etc. remain the same. If you want more damage and penetration, go for a meltagun.

Melta is 2d10+4 with a Pen of 12, if anything I would up the str of the melta by 2 its an anti tank weapon after all. The Melta is better at going through lots of armour like a tank whereas the Plasma works out better against infantry but in my mind that makes sense, that is their respective targets. I know those stats aren't for everyone but I based the str of of the Sunfury as I wanted them to be better than boltguns in most senses even Astartes ones. Its fairly easy to balance though, if you want them weaker down the str to d10+8, remove tearing or both depending on where you want them to sit in your games.

I have only had one plasma pistol so so the rules havn't really been playtested so let me know what you think.

Kaihlik

We are at 10k xp, midway through an up-rated Tattered Fates. The following is our kit we take when we know its gonna get hairy.

Sister of Battle

Light Power Armour, Pistol Grip Boltgun, Flamer, Laspistol, PowerFist. Chainsword, Excruciator Kit.

Guardsman.

Carapace Armour, Kitted out Armageddon w Grenade Launcher, 2* .54 Tranters. Hack Lasgun, Powersword, Mono Combat Knife. 2 Demolition Charges.

Techpriest

Light Power Armour, Meltagun, Helot mining augmetics (w breacher), Vivisector, Hellgun. Utility, Optical, Lifting & Medicae mechadendrites.

Assassin

Mesh Combat Cloak, Nomad, Long-las, 2 Hecutors. Various throwing knives & pointy things. Chamelioline Cloak

Scum

Mesh Combat Cloak or Carapace armour. Kitted out Spectre w Grenade Launcher, Autopistol. Carnodon, Pneumo-Shock Maul. Monosword

Psyker

Mesh Combat Cloak, Hellpistol. Monosword. Combat Shotgun.

Note: All the guns have red-dot sights, most have other mods too, as appropriate. The group sport grenades in various amounts/types too. There are multiple sets of lighter armour for use in stealth operations.

So...

In almost all cases, the only gear your Pcs are carrying are weapons and armour?

Nothing to help with the investigative work they're supposed to actually be doing?

I'm afraid i find that very very depressing sad.gif

Luddite said:

So...

In almost all cases, the only gear your Pcs are carrying are weapons and armour?

Nothing to help with the investigative work they're supposed to actually be doing?

Given the original post quoted weapons and armour i thought best to list the same. Our team has a pretty extensive selection of equipment, includng excruciation kits, vox thieves, lockbreakers, survival kits, etc. And a ground vehicle (actually the flatbed from illumination we shipped back with us!)

Luddite said:

So...

Well, I think the greatest portion of these posts are by GM's and if they're anything like me, then they can probably only remember the items that come up a lot. Lets face it, weapons will almost always come up the most. If not for use, then because you're asking your players how they're strapped so you know what the NPC's see and how they'll respond, or you remember them running out of ammo for X weapon, or Y weapon causing trouble here, etc. It's a rare thing for a pair of magnoculars to make such an impact or raise a fuss quite like a bolter dose ;-)

As my group goes:

Eli of Roomfall, the Scum (Rank 7):

• 2 autopistols (becuase he's always had them)
  • 2 best quality autopistols with laser sights and all kinds of little skulls (because he needed some bling and he really likes autopistols)
  • 1 Bolt Pistol (for when mad amounts of led at point blank range just isn't cutting it)
  • 1 Hand Flammer (he has yet to find a good excuse to use this one)
  • Mesh Combat Cloak (because it's damned stylish)
  • 1 Stummer (for when he feels like getting free stuff and it doubles as a silencer, a squeaky hinge quieter, a conversation masker...)
  • 1 Multi-Key (again, primarily used to get free things or get everyone else into trouble)
  • 3 Stolen Cognomins from folks who will never miss them and will never be missed (taken from various folks at various times that had a passing resemblance to himself)
  • 1 Best Quality Acid Resistant Glorania Duster Hat (because anyone who's anyone wears one in Hive Glorania, but none quite as stylish as his...)
  • 1 Set of Photo-Contacts (because after the psyker who made magic lights gets beat over the head one two many times leaving you in the dark with a mad woman who has a photo-visor and a really big stick, you learn the value of having your own method of seeing in the dark.)
  • 1 Rebreather (to be honest, I have no idea why he has this one, but sure as shooting, when ever things start smelling bad or funny, he has it out and strapped to his face)
  • 1 Micro-Bead (because staying in touch is priceless)

Scholar-Medicae Cedric Mullinassi, the Adept (Rank 6):

• 1 Best Quality Cadian Pattern Lasgun with Red Dot Sights (because cuddling with the noble lasgun makes him feel safe and sane and back in the Schola as opposed to losing his soul in the thick of insanity)
  • 1 Las Pistol (never fired it in his life but he'd still feel vulnerable if he ever left his dank hole without it).
  • 1 Autopistol (because he saw the crazy death that mass amounts of led at point blank could cause).
  • 1 Poor Quality Power Scythe (yup, the one from Greel though damaged from Slought slime. He's currently trying to find a tech-priest that he can rust to repair it or rebuild it... currently uses it as a walking stick as, most of the time, he seems to be grievously injured and having something to lean on really dose help. He still hasn't learned how to use the damned thing)
  • 1 Poor Quality Melta-Cutter (found in a half abandoned mine full of zombie servitors... this led up to the saw incident. Since it caused him so much trouble, he decided to keep it).
  • 1 Suit of Xenomesh (because the closer the armour fits to your body, the harder it will be for crazy knife wielding cultists to grapple you to the ground, pull your armoured cloak aside, and begin repeatedly perforating your soft white underbelly)
  • 1 Carapice Chest Plate (because sometimes even a saw wielded by a zombie servitor will slice clean through your mesh amour leaving you to try and glue your own entrails back in because you're the only damned medicae the team has at the moment and you like to cling to the hope that a little more armour there might stop that from ever happening again... and then there's the incident with the knives in the belly...)
  • 1 Personal Cogitator (in the form of a book wired to his head... if he needs to read it, interface with it, etc, then it will be through His Book).
  • 1 Pair of Corrective Eye Lenses/Ocular Catechizers/Personal Auspex (his catch-all multi lensed clockwork glasses hooked to his electro-graft and cogitator).
  • 1 Vox-Box (also hooked to his electro-graft and used to convert his thoughts to binary for binary chatter)
  • 1 Rebreather (because his player is just paranoid about gases I think... I've never used them, but every one of her characters gets this though it has come in handy)
  • 1 Credit Block worth almost 1 mil (taken from an auction goer during the House of Dust and Ash and now the groups soul funding resource)
  • 1 Aquila Lander (because they just never got around to returning it when they decided to run for their lives)
  • 1 Medi-Kit (stuffed to the brim with more stim, morphia, and obscura then any junky could ever dream existed in one place)
  • 1 Micro-Bead (because staying in touch is priceless)
  • 1 Specially Made Spring Loaded Arm Harness (currently set up with a hypo-needle loaded with Morphia V for discrete druggings as well as 4 blast caps which are set to be detonated by a binary string that he would emit from his Vox-Box)
  • 1 Library of the Damned (a small collection of books lifted from heretics and naughty auctions but slowly growing. He gladly damns himself with such knowledges that others shall forever be safe from it...)

Perfect Pia, the "Cleric" (Rank 4, and an entertainer really... mind scrubbed joy-girl to be specific... well, mind scrubbed sex-slave nascent psyker inexplicably purchased by the Scum to be even more specific).

• 1 Best Quality Ball Gown (in case her masters wish her to look good for them or others)
  • 4 high quality Dressing Gowns (revealing enough to be provocative yet concealing enough to still be proper)
  • More Prayer Scrolls then you could shake a censor at (bacause she's deathly afraid all the time and the voices praying in her head just don't seem to be enough anymore).
  • 1 Book of Imperial Saints (because insperation is always good)
  • Her master has yet to arm or armour her, so she quietly dose without

Okay, so i remembered more of the crap they have then I thought I would. But they all still have a good handful of odds and ends that just heven't come up in game or didn't leave enough of an impact on me to remember them.

Serghar Cortez, Arbitrator Rank 4, Warden of the Divisio Immoralis, Imperial Worlder (Siculi)

• Good Quality Flak Greatcoat (gave it a preference to a Light Enforcer Carapace due to being more suited to undercover operations (also protects legs in my game))
  • Flak Helmet
  • Respirator
  • Photo-Visors
  • Manacles
  • Micro-Bead
  • Shock Maul
  • Mono Knife
  • Brass Knuckles
  • Combat Shotgun + detachable Mono Melee Attachement + Ammo
  • Carnodon Hand Cannon + Red-Dot Laser Sight + Ammo
  • Orthlak Mark IV Thollos Autopistol + Ammo
  • Puritan-14 Execution Pistol + Ammo
  • Uniform
  • Arbitrator ID
  • Divisio Immoralis ID
  • Coblast Assay Cognomen
  • Stimm (3 doses)
  • Injector
  • Chrono

Dakka, Assassin Rank 4, Secluse of the Sons of Dispater, Hive Worlder (Landunder)

• Xeno Mesh (got it before the errata regarding the Mesh Cobat Cloak came out)
  • Mesh Cowl
  • Respirator
  • Infra Red Goggles
  • Clip Harness
  • Grapnel
  • Magnocular
  • Multikey
  • Micro-Bead
  • Stummer
  • Mono Knife
  • Brass Knuckles
  • Hunting Rifle + Telescopic Sight + Man-Stopper Bullets
  • 2x Fate Bringer Long Pistol + Ammo
  • Auto-Carbine + Ammo
  • Black Bodyglove
  • Coblast Assay Cognomen
  • Stimm (3 doses)
  • Chrono

Grak, Guardsman Rank 4, Sergeant of the Imperial Guard, Feral Worlder (Fedrid)

• Guard Flak Armour
  • Respirator
  • Photo-Visors
  • Micro-Bead
  • Mono Sabre
  • Mono Knife
  • Chain Knife
  • Pump-action Shotgun + Ammo
  • Long Las + Overcharge Pack
  • Fury Assault Laspistol + Overcharge Pack
  • Talon Mark III Short Autopistol + Ammo
  • Gorge Grenade Launcher + 6 Frag Grenades
  • 2x Blind Grenades
  • 3x Frag Grenades
  • Uniform
  • Imperial Guard ID
  • Coblast Assay Cognomen
  • Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer

Mordeci Kayser, Imperial Psyker Rank 4, Legate Investigator (Scholar Marterium) of the Ordo Calixis, Imperial Worlder (Orbell Quill)

• Best Quality Quilted Vest (as well as some spare parts of flak/mesh armour)
  • Bracers
  • Re-Breather
  • Micro-Bead
  • Psy-Focus
  • Good Quality Mono Bastard Sword
  • Mono Knife
  • Takara Palatine Compact Laspistol + Ammo
  • Steel Burner Heavy Laspistol + Ammo
  • Robe
  • Sanctioning Brand
  • Carta of Inquiry
  • Sigil of Questioning
  • Coblast Assay Cognomen
  • Cybernetic Eye

Mir Lug, Tech-Priest Rank 4, Enginseer of the Lathes Domain, Void Born (Cobra Destroyer)

• Mesh Combat Cloak
  • Re-Breather
  • Combi-Tool
  • Lascutter
  • Medikit
  • Micro-Bead
  • Data-Slate
  • Cressin Pattern Limpet Mine
  • Good Quality Mono Axe
  • Mono Knife
  • Las-Carbine + Overcharge Pack
  • Bolt Pistol + Ammo
  • Blind Grenade
  • Medicae Mecadendrite + 5 doses of Stimm from the Medikit
  • Sacred Machine Oil (1 vial)
  • Good Quality Robe
  • Coblast Assay Cognomen
  • Chrono

Kaihlik said:

Melta is 2d10+4 with a Pen of 12, if anything I would up the str of the melta by 2 its an anti tank weapon after all. The Melta is better at going through lots of armour like a tank whereas the Plasma works out better against infantry but in my mind that makes sense, that is their respective targets. I know those stats aren't for everyone but I based the str of of the Sunfury as I wanted them to be better than boltguns in most senses even Astartes ones. Its fairly easy to balance though, if you want them weaker down the str to d10+8, remove tearing or both depending on where you want them to sit in your games.

I have only had one plasma pistol so so the rules havn't really been playtested so let me know what you think.

Kaihlik

Keep in mind that Meltas are somewhat more expensive than Plasma weapons. They may be better against armored vehicles, but such is not really statted out in DH. Still I concede they did need a boost. d10+8 without tearing is a better compromise i think. Well worth to use if you can, and the range and magazine capability makes them more useful than meltas against infantry. Boltguns will still be popular thanks to tearing, possible burst fire and space marine coolness factor, but plasmas still perform well :)

My philosophy is that PCs should always be underequipped for whatever they are facing. :) For the same reason the the CoC characters don't normally lug around gatling guns -- it keeps the game within the horror genre.